Page 1440 of 1825 FirstFirst ... 44094013401390143014381439144014411442145014901540 ... LastLast
Results 14,391 to 14,400 of 18245

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #14391
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vla Kne View Post
    Hello , first of all i am sorry if there is a solution for this problem somewhere , but i didn't find it.

    I have wii 4.3e (updated from wireless connection ). I had 4.1e and same problem.

    I have 3 sd card (32 mb, 4gb and 8 gb). formatted on fat32 (and later with SDFormatter too).

    When i copy letterbomp (LetterBomb )on any sd and put it in wii , wii cannot see anything on card. BUT i can copy save game (and configuration) from wii to sd card.

    I tried to copy jpg and jpeg on sd card but my wii sd reader failed miserably again

    I have wiki 1 chip inside my wii (http://www.neoasic.com/images/wiikey-original-logo.jpg - the middle one) , and all games from dvd works perfectly.

    Does anybody know how to make my wii read sd card content ?
    This happened to me when I soft-modded our 2 new wii's with 4.3U. I downloaded the Letterbomb and extracted the contents to my SD card.

    When I opened my SD Card, letterbomb was not appearing even I changed dates.
    I just created a new memo and posted it (I had read this in some forum), and when i opened my sd card again to see the contents, the letterbomb appeared.

    Try this and see if it will work for you.

  2. #14392
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charlze View Post
    This happened to me when I soft-modded our 2 new wii's with 4.3U. I downloaded the Letterbomb and extracted the contents to my SD card.

    When I opened my SD Card, letterbomb was not appearing even I changed dates.
    I just created a new memo and posted it (I had read this in some forum), and when i opened my sd card again to see the contents, the letterbomb appeared.

    Try this and see if it will work for you.

    Thnks for reply but it didnt help.

    I also tried back the date to 2007 (didnt hear about this) but that didnt help either.

    Any other soulution ?

  3. #14393
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Hi, excellent guide, but i have a trouble, the channels that i installed using this guide (wiiflow, neogamma and others) don't work; when i open them, after a moment, appears the system menu, i can only open them from the HBC, why? what i have to do to use the channels from SM?

  4. #14394
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Hello Vla Kne,

    I'm sorry if the method I suggested was not able to help you.

    Please check the items below: (these are the things that I did to get letterbomb to work)

    1. Use 1-2g SanDisk card ( preferred and recommended by the guide, I haven't tried using greater than 2G though)
    2. Extract the Letterbomb.rar and copy the contents of the extracted file to the root of the SD card.
    the SD root directory should have the 2 important files of the letterbomb

    private folder and boot.elf
    3. Insert the SD card to the Wii SD card slot. Create and memo and post and then check Message.

  5. #14395
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Ahm i checked all, and i dont know why the forwarders channels doesnt load. What i have to do?. Excuse my bad english and thanks in advance.

  6. #14396
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If anyone could help me with this, it would be much appreciated!
    I am on a wii w/ 4.3U, I followed the directions exactly as they are outlined in the guide (at least as far as I can tell), and am having an issue with my wii remote, when I try to load any usb loader, they don't recognize any movement, only buttons pressed are recognized.
    I checked the model number on the remote, and it is an older remote that is supposed to work, any ideas?

  7. #14397
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    the Great White North
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soulace View Post
    If anyone could help me with this, it would be much appreciated!
    I am on a wii w/ 4.3U, I followed the directions exactly as they are outlined in the guide (at least as far as I can tell), and am having an issue with my wii remote, when I try to load any usb loader, they don't recognize any movement, only buttons pressed are recognized.
    I checked the model number on the remote, and it is an older remote that is supposed to work, any ideas?
    Hard sync your Wii Remote to the Wii before you enter Homebrew. Do that by hitting the Red Button above the SD card slot, then hitting the Red Button under the right AA battery on the back of your Wii Remote. Don't go into Homebrew or any Loaders till you are hard synced. Bummer but seems to be an issue.

  8. #14398
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    working now, thanks!

  9. #14399
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Quiroz View Post
    Ahm i checked all, and i dont know why the forwarders channels doesnt load. What i have to do?. Excuse my bad english and thanks in advance.
    Are you sure you have followed part 3 The Final Step. I just did this guide today on a wii we bought second hand in town. It has 4.3e system. I follwed the guide completely, without doing the shopping channel bit, and it worked fine. Make sure you have the loaders on your sd card, and it is set up correctly, its easy to make a mistake right at the end, when you are only putting files on the sd card, not installing them. If they are there try another install of part 3 The Final Step, format your sd card again first. Hope this helps.

  10. #14400
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawker View Post
    Are you sure you have followed part 3 The Final Step. I just did this guide today on a wii we bought second hand in town. It has 4.3e system. I follwed the guide completely, without doing the shopping channel bit, and it worked fine. Make sure you have the loaders on your sd card, and it is set up correctly, its easy to make a mistake right at the end, when you are only putting files on the sd card, not installing them. If they are there try another install of part 3 The Final Step, format your sd card again first. Hope this helps.
    The trouble is gone, my wii 4.3u was already hacked for someone else but, the HBC had issues, and i doesn't had a nand back up; anyway in some moment i uninstalled the ios 58, and i didn't installed it again. I installed yesterday and now everything goes smoothly.

    Sorry for my bad English

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •