Page 1430 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 43093013301380142014281429143014311432144014801530 ... LastLast
Results 14,291 to 14,300 of 17915

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #14291
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what is the ebst metho to install hackmii ??? my wii virsion is the 4.3u and since the best way is using the Bannerbomb but in the description says this "Bannerbomb is best and is supported on 3.0-4.2 wiis".

  2. #14292
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,135
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 2,522 Times in 1,862 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by euphoriapt View Post
    what is the ebst metho to install hackmii ??? my wii virsion is the 4.3u and since the best way is using the Bannerbomb but in the description says this "Bannerbomb is best and is supported on 3.0-4.2 wiis".
    Letterbomb...

  3. #14293
    New Member adiku.jpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poon_head View Post
    ok heres how far i got. i followed your guide completely. once i plugged my usb hdd in (with sd card out) and booted up HBC no apps appeared. i kno that the apps would appear first if they were there, but they werent. do you need anymore info, im willing to try any method. if someone really wants to help u could IM me somehow, maybe PM on here. but any help is appreciated.
    I seem to be experiencing the same problem like poon's. been doing my best but cannot load games as well from my HDD. No apps appeared as well from HBC even I already included the apps in my HDD.

    I've been wanting to join the chatroom too but i can't seem to join or cannot access due to my username?

  4. #14294
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey everyone, this guide is great. Pretty simple to install via smash stack, after I got the HBC, neogamma and the usb loaders I came to a wall I just cant seem to get around. I'm completely lost on what I need to do now to be able to play gamecube games through either sd or usb hdd. I seen the Dio Mios v.2 but a little confused on what to do, not sure if any of those programs or files is what I dont have already install from this tutorial. Not even sure if I even need Dios Mios at all and can just use what this tutorial has provided. Is there any other files or apps I need to install following this guide? I have put in at least a three hours of research here and still have no luck in which direction to take at this point. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

  5. #14295
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,135
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 2,522 Times in 1,862 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adiku.jpop View Post
    I seem to be experiencing the same problem like poon's. been doing my best but cannot load games as well from my HDD. No apps appeared as well from HBC even I already included the apps in my HDD.

    I've been wanting to join the chatroom too but i can't seem to join or cannot access due to my username?
    Check our usb compatibility list, the link is a few posts up. Also, I think the chat issue is b/c of the . in your user name. I will forward this info to one of our admins to see what can be done.

    Quote Originally Posted by derrickdc5 View Post
    Hey everyone, this guide is great. Pretty simple to install via smash stack, after I got the HBC, neogamma and the usb loaders I came to a wall I just cant seem to get around. I'm completely lost on what I need to do now to be able to play gamecube games through either sd or usb hdd. I seen the Dio Mios v.2 but a little confused on what to do, not sure if any of those programs or files is what I dont have already install from this tutorial. Not even sure if I even need Dios Mios at all and can just use what this tutorial has provided. Is there any other files or apps I need to install following this guide? I have put in at least a three hours of research here and still have no luck in which direction to take at this point. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
    You need to install DML to play from sd. USB loading of GC games is not supported as of present moment.

  6. #14296
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    guys im still having the same problem as earlier, anyone have any ideas?

  7. #14297
    New Member adiku.jpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Check our usb compatibility list, the link is a few posts up. Also, I think the chat issue is b/c of the . in your user name. I will forward this info to one of our admins to see what can be done.

    Hi! tnx for the reply! I actually sorted out the problem and I am now able to load games in my HDD! what I did wrong was I copied the the name of the usb loaders instead of just copying the "Apps" folder straight from the app pack to my HDD.

    everything works fine with the usb loader GX however I'm not seeing any game covers. when I transferred my games using Wii Backup Manager I already downloaded the covers which is actually showing from my laptop. But when I view it using USB Loader GX the covers don't show. what did I do wrong this time?

    Appreciate all the help I'm getting from this site, you guys are the best!

  8. #14298
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Check our usb compatibility list, the link is a few posts up. Also, I think the chat issue is b/c of the . in your user name. I will forward this info to one of our admins to see what can be done.



    You need to install DML to play from sd. USB loading of GC games is not supported as of present moment.

    Thanks for the reply, I just got some wii back up iso's playing on my hdd. Could you perhaps point me in the right direction to find a n64 emulator and if it is possible to run that through hdd? thanks for your help, I'm learning little by little but its starting to make sense to me.

  9. #14299
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi!
    I did this tutorial (laterst version), then I tried to set USB Loader GX as autoinstall app with Priiloader. But it didn't work: when I start Wii, nothing is loaded.
    USB Loader CFG can autorun fine, but GX not. What's the problem, help me plaese?

  10. #14300
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation boot.elf

    after i followed your instructions step by step, I found out that the boot.elf is bigger than 2 GB !!!!

    hwat should I do please...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •