Page 1427 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 42792713271377141714251426142714281429143714771527 ... LastLast
Results 14,261 to 14,270 of 18240

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #14261
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Re-download the packs and try again.
    Make sure the Checksum's check out.

    Don't proceed until they do Check out.
    Thanks

  2. #14262
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    redownloaded 3 times now and no joy The same ones are showing errors

  3. #14263
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,660
    Thanks
    3,218
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 1,113 Posts
    Which Mod Pack?

  4. #14264
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    EURO-ModPack-PAL-E.zip---------


  5. #14265
    Forum Administrator BluPhant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,354
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 723 Posts
    I just downloaded the pack and ran the MD5 test on it and all files passed. Problem is on your end; the pack is fine. Do not proceed until you have sorted this out.

    -Blu

    Softmod ANY Wii
    | USB-FAT32 | Error Index | Chat!
    An Introduction To Wii Hacking - MUST READ for all new Wii Hackers
    If I have been of help to you, please click the "Thanks" icon to the left.



  6. 2 Users Say Thank You to BluPhant For This Useful Post


  7. #14266
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Re-download the packs and try again.
    Make sure the Checksum's check out.

    Don't proceed until they do Check out.

    I am a complete newbie - chapter 1 worked out but i am stuck at the beginning of chapter 2 - downloaded
    ModPack-PAL-E.zip--------- and
    CIOS-PACK-V6.zip did the verify checksum - the Cios flies the test but i have 16 errors when i run it on the Modpack. I would really appreciated any help - is there a way i can fix the errors - like i said i am new to all this.



  8. #14267
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Will format the card and try again then

    EDIT:
    and win thanks guys
    Last edited by Jax; 06-25-2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Merged Post.

  9. #14268
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,660
    Thanks
    3,218
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 1,113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deano59 View Post
    I am a complete newbie - chapter 1 worked out but i am stuck at the beginning of chapter 2 - downloaded
    ModPack-PAL-E.zip--------- and
    CIOS-PACK-V6.zip did the verify checksum - the Cios flies the test but i have 16 errors when i run it on the Modpack. I would really appreciated any help - is there a way i can fix the errors - like i said i am new to all this.


    Re-download Them.

    Look to the Post Above yours,Blu Has answered your question for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by BluPhant
    I just downloaded the pack and ran the MD5 test on it and all files passed. Problem is on your end; the pack is fine. Do not proceed until you have sorted this out.

    -Blu

  10. #14269
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    So after much messing about and retrying I think I have managed to install all the wads. Never all 30 at the same time though always had at least one or two fail. Can I call it done and move on or do I need to keep fiddling with them until they all install at the same time?

  11. #14270
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks the guide was great!

    Thanks couldn't have done it without this guide. Went perfectly.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •