Page 1405 of 1832 FirstFirst ... 40590513051355139514031404140514061407141514551505 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,050 of 18319

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #14041
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thank all that created this guide.

    I modded my wii successfully, and then I tried to do the girlfriends.

    Everything went straight forward as mine did, how ever when we try to play our backed-up games off our HDD, we click on the wiiflow icon on the home screen, it simply kicks us back out to main menu.

    If we go through the HBC it works.
    How do I fix this problem?

  2. #14042
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Possibly the path to the wiiflow files on sd is not propper for the channel. It sounds like it is not finding the file it is looking for. Or possibly whatever ios the channel runs on is not installed, but I think it should be ios58 and you should have it.

    Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #14043
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Possibly the path to the wiiflow files on sd is not propper for the channel. It sounds like it is not finding the file it is looking for. Or possibly whatever ios the channel runs on is not installed, but I think it should be ios58 and you should have it.

    Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2
    The two machines running 4.3/u.
    I tried the SD card that works in my machine, in hers and same problem.

    I'm new to the whole Nintendo/modding thing so, please explain how I can fix.

    Can I "re-mod" it from scratch?

  4. #14044
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool

    Thanks alot dude, for doing this tutorial, and thanks again to the 1 wich did broke some wii's to find out how to make it. I succefully managed to make a home-softmod on a 4.1e tooked me 20 minutes no problem at all. Thanks again mate, youre awesome.

  5. #14045
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    1,488
    Thanked 2,617 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Man View Post
    The two machines running 4.3/u.
    I tried the SD card that works in my machine, in hers and same problem.

    I'm new to the whole Nintendo/modding thing so, please explain how I can fix.

    Can I "re-mod" it from scratch?
    That is indeed a strange problem. Generally the reason for that is what mauifrog said about a missing IOS58. Yes you can try modding again, it will not hurt anything.

  6. #14046
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question

    I have successfully moded my wii using this guide.
    I now want to undo the hack and turn the wii back to it's original form.
    is it possible?
    is there a guide for that?
    plz help.

  7. #14047
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,067
    Thanks
    833
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless_Victory
    I have successfully moded my wii using this guide.
    I now want to undo the hack and turn the wii back to it's original form.
    is it possible?
    is there a guide for that?
    plz help.
    There is a guide to do that. I think its called how to remove softmod from any Wii or something like that. I don't have the link saved on my phone. The guide was written by link.

    Sent from my PH44100 using WiiHacks

  8. #14048
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by sagale View Post
    I followed this hack. EXCEPT…I didnt change in the Priiloader to stop updates.
    So I had to accept a Wii update (I have a 4.3U).

    1. What do I do to restorem my complete hack/softmod



    1. None of the USB loaders work. I have a 1TB NTSC drive.



    1. I tried it after I softmodded andalso after Wii d/l’d the updates I forgot to turn off.


    So can someone please give me a clue how ot get this wii to play USB games?
    Thanks so much!
    Remoded, no problem.
    Set Priiloader to blcok wii updates. No problem

    Still wont read a USB drive...:-(
    ANy ideas what to do next?

    ALSO what is the app that will copy a Wii game to a USB drive form the Wii (or am I mistaken thinking there is one)

  9. #14049
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sagale View Post
    Remoded, no problem.
    Set Priiloader to blcok wii updates. No problem

    Still wont read a USB drive...:-(
    ANy ideas what to do next?

    ALSO what is the app that will copy a Wii game to a USB drive form the Wii (or am I mistaken thinking there is one)
    I have used cfgloader several times with great success.
    Is your HDD on the list of compatible drives? Is the partition set as primary and active?
    Did you follow
    [Guide] Fat32

    Last edited by pzelak; 05-25-2012 at 03:31 AM.

  10. #14050
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Hi I am Charlze. My father had recently bought a new black Wii and I am pretty sure that it has a new model wiimote.
    I am planning to assist him to softmod the wii using this guide. I have been reading the posts and the guide for non-working wii remotes. I have no old model wiimotes.

    Here is the problem that I think I will encounter.
    1. The new wiimote will not work when setting the priiloader hacks, that is, disabling updates. Am I correct?
    2. My option is to Downgrade and install a patched version of the SM 4.1. By installing this SM, the Wii cannot be updated to SM 4.2 and 4.3. Am i Correct?
    3. So if installing patched SM 4.1 disables any user from updating, is it already safe not to install priiloader this time until I get an old wiimote?

    Thank you in advance!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •