Page 1390 of 1831 FirstFirst ... 39089012901340138013881389139013911392140014401490 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,900 of 18304

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #13891
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    If you hade a 4.3u why didnt you just use letterbomb? That way was sooo easy when i did mine, wich is 4.3u so it should be fine with the one you just finished but I am not familiiar with the way you completed yours

  2. #13892
    New Member painless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Yeh, I've done that too. I chose the Indiana Pwnz because it's more fun actually.

  3. #13893
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,
    I've completed this Guide and done everything, but everytime i connect an external hdd, there's always appear "0 games found". My hdd is detected by Wii, but my games(in iso format) not. Does anyone here can give me advice if i have doin something wrong? Thx

  4. #13894
    New Member painless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaa009 View Post
    Hi,
    I've completed this Guide and done everything, but everytime i connect an external hdd, there's always appear "0 games found". My hdd is detected by Wii, but my games(in iso format) not. Does anyone here can give me advice if i have doin something wrong? Thx
    Couple of things.
    1) Check where you have your usb plugged into your Wii. Needs to be plugged into the outter-most usb port.
    2) What program are you using to see your games? i.e. - USB Loader GX, WiiFlow etc. etc.

  5. 1 User Says Thank You painless For This Useful Post


  6. #13895
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by painless View Post
    Couple of things.
    1) Check where you have your usb plugged into your Wii. Needs to be plugged into the outter-most usb port.
    2) What program are you using to see your games? i.e. - USB Loader GX, WiiFlow etc. etc.
    Yes, ive already plugged my usb into the outter-most usb port(port below the other one) and ive using usb loader gx(hdd detected but my games not), usb configurable(hdd detected but my games not), and neogamma(not detected at all) thx for ur respond

  7. #13896
    New Member painless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaa009 View Post
    Yes, ive already plugged my usb into the outter-most usb port(port below the other one) and ive using usb loader gx(hdd detected but my games not), usb configurable(hdd detected but my games not), and neogamma(not detected at all) thx for ur respond
    1) Is your HDD fat32?
    2) what directory are your games in on your hdd?

  8. #13897
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by painless View Post
    1) Is your HDD fat32?
    2) what directory are your games in on your hdd?
    No, its ntfs. I don't put my games file(iso) into any disk drive or folder. I put altogether with other files.

  9. #13898
    New Member painless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaa009 View Post
    No, its ntfs. I don't put my games file(iso) into any disk drive or folder. I put altogether with other files.
    Hmmm, I've never tried an NTFS format for my Wii games before. I have set my hdd as FAT32 and all my Wii games are in a folder called WBFS I believe. I'm not sure if that matters but it might, at this point it wont really matter anyway.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You painless For This Useful Post


  11. #13899
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by painless View Post
    Hmmm, I've never tried an NTFS format for my Wii games before. I have set my hdd as FAT32 and all my Wii games are in a folder called WBFS I believe. I'm not sure if that matters but it might, at this point it wont really matter anyway.
    Well, thanks for ur advice, i'll try it soon, and i'll let u know if it works.

  12. #13900
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    i'd go with fat 32 and see if it works, if not use a program to lode them on the drive as WBFS i know neogamma likes WBFS but also depends on what loader u use

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •