Page 1389 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 38988912891339137913871388138913901391139914391489 ... LastLast
Results 13,881 to 13,890 of 18089

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #13881
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    get the updated app pack "app pack v3b alt" and that should help with the remote not working.

  2. #13882
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've softmodded my wii, and everything went smooth. Thanks for the guide and all the help.

    An issue though, it is said in the final part that if the remotes de-sync and wont sync again I have to donwload the alternate pack since i have the new wiimotes with MC+. I did what was asked, extracted to sd and overwritten the files. But the same still happens, my wiimotes do not respond, do i have to do something else for my wiimotes to work (like installing files again) since the old wiimote i used was only borrowed from a friend and i had to return it right after soft modding my wii. Thanks!

  3. #13883
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_bioman View Post
    I've softmodded my wii, and everything went smooth. Thanks for the guide and all the help.

    An issue though, it is said in the final part that if the remotes de-sync and wont sync again I have to donwload the alternate pack since i have the new wiimotes with MC+. I did what was asked, extracted to sd and overwritten the files. But the same still happens, my wiimotes do not respond, do i have to do something else for my wiimotes to work (like installing files again) since the old wiimote i used was only borrowed from a friend and i had to return it right after soft modding my wii. Thanks!
    you will need to borrow the wiimote again to install the alt pak then it should work fine.

    Edit: BTW when modding and you have to borrow something, make sure it works with the controllers you have to use b4 returning the controller just a thought.
    Last edited by bmarlo; 04-28-2012 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Please don't double post. Use the EDIT button.

  4. 1 User Says Thank You wicket187 For This Useful Post


  5. #13884
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just wonder, did installing IOS 60-system compatiblity test (install WAD Manager) takes so long? Cos i've been waiting for 30minutes and there's no progress at all

  6. #13885
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaa009 View Post
    Just wonder, did installing IOS 60-system compatiblity test (install WAD Manager) takes so long? Cos i've been waiting for 30minutes and there's no progress at all
    I dont remember how long mine took but should show progress. Best bet is just to let it run for a while and maybe you will have some luck, sometimes software just takes a long time to do what its supposed to atleast i know that holds true on a pc lol

  7. 1 User Says Thank You wicket187 For This Useful Post


  8. #13886
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wicket187 View Post
    I dont remember how long mine took but should show progress. Best bet is just to let it run for a while and maybe you will have some luck, sometimes software just takes a long time to do what its supposed to atleast i know that holds true on a pc lol
    Finally done... Thx..

  9. #13887
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thank you sir fantastic guide easy to follow, and i have one happy liittle lad

  10. #13888
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wicket187 View Post
    get the updated app pack "app pack v3b alt" and that should help with the remote not working.
    Hi, thanks for your reply
    Do you know whereabouts I can get the alternate app pack? I can't seem to find it anywhere T_T

  11. #13889
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    goto page 1 of this thread under chapter 3 press on the plus sign next to where it says "If your Wii Remote will not sync after launching one of your newly installed apps"


  12. #13890
    New Member painless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Us

    This is a little freaky, I just modded another Wii. It's a white Wii (older) that was brought to me as a 4.3U. I used the Indian Pwns hack and everything looked just great as usual. When I finished I wanted to check the system version (just out of curiosity) and it's still posting as a 4.3U! This has never happened to me before as I usually get the 4.1U when I'm finished. I've modded around 30+ Wii's now and not ever had a problem. What's going on here?

    Also, I tried WiiFlow etc. etc. (and Homebrew of course... 1.1) and everything works just great so maybe it doesnt really matter that the Wii is reporting a 4.3U?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •