Page 1362 of 1833 FirstFirst ... 36286212621312135213601361136213631364137214121462 ... LastLast
Results 13,611 to 13,620 of 18329

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #13611
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheradita View Post
    I sofmod my Wii 4.3U unfortunated with other guide ( I did not about this site) and the guide from this site is excellent and completed, is possible to overwritte my wii with al the files of this guide or I will damage it my wii?? Please I will apreciated any help
    You can safely go through the softmod process with no problem. I softmodded 2 wii 4.3u's that were softmodded by failtube guides with very little to no problems at all. Just make sure you follow the directions word for word so you don't damage anything important.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You acesrhigh For This Useful Post


  3. #13612
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    First Chapter?

    Hello guys, I just registered and I have a question, do you need to do Chapter one? Because I don't have any of those games

  4. #13613
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen_Illusions View Post
    Hello guys, I just registered and I have a question, do you need to do Chapter one? Because I don't have any of those games
    You need to find out what version your wii has on it and work from there. (ie: 3.2, 4.1, 4.3u, etc)

  5. #13614
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I, sadly, have 4.3u installed, but for hackmii it says disk exploits, and I don't have any of those games, do you need hackmii?

  6. #13615
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen_Illusions View Post
    I, sadly, have 4.3u installed, but for hackmii it says disk exploits, and I don't have any of those games, do you need hackmii?
    Nothing wrong with having 4.3u, thats what I have been modding. It's really easy, look at the letterbomb instructions.

  7. #13616
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anyone have any idea if the newer games have a different protection on them so you can't play them via disc channel on a softmodded wii???? I'm at a loss here.

  8. #13617
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    will uloader work with this mod pack does anyone know? verry little info around
    thank you
    adey

  9. #13618
    Forum Administrator BluPhant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,354
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost085 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea if the newer games have a different protection on them so you can't play them via disc channel on a softmodded wii???? I'm at a loss here.
    If you've softmodded using this guide, backups will play via the backup channel, not via the disc channel. Playing backups via the disc channel requires a modchip or DarkCorps (not recommended). My advice would be to use priiloader to allow the disc channel to be moved. Move it to another page. Then move the backup channel to the upper left and call it a day. BTW, discs stink. USB Loading FTW.

    Quote Originally Posted by popeyewantsawii View Post
    will uloader work with this mod pack does anyone know? verry little info around
    thank you
    adey
    I'm honestly not sure what the story with uloader is at this point. Uloader was Hermes baby back in the day, but we don't hear much about it anymore. I think the last release was 5.1 in 2010. Alot has changed since then. I'd stick with configurable or wiiflow.

    -blu

    Softmod ANY Wii
    | USB-FAT32 | Error Index | Chat!
    An Introduction To Wii Hacking - MUST READ for all new Wii Hackers
    If I have been of help to you, please click the "Thanks" icon to the left.



  10. 2 Users Say Thank You to BluPhant For This Useful Post


  11. #13619
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blu: Thank you much for the response! My issue is that I would like to copy a retail game (disney universe) via wiiflow or GX to my usb hdd but I can't because the game won't start play. I can get to the splash screen but once I press start i get the black screen error. My wii has been softmodded to this guide and has all the recent updates. Also, it will play older wii games just not the newer one's. Do you know if I need a certain IOS or something to get these to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by BluPhant View Post
    If you've softmodded using this guide, backups will play via the backup channel, not via the disc channel. Playing backups via the disc channel requires a modchip or DarkCorps (not recommended). My advice would be to use priiloader to allow the disc channel to be moved. Move it to another page. Then move the backup channel to the upper left and call it a day. BTW, discs stink. USB Loading FTW.



    I'm honestly not sure what the story with uloader is at this point. Uloader was Hermes baby back in the day, but we don't hear much about it anymore. I think the last release was 5.1 in 2010. Alot has changed since then. I'd stick with configurable or wiiflow.

    -blu

  12. #13620
    Forum Administrator BluPhant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,354
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 723 Posts
    @ghost085- I can personally confirm that Disney Universe plays nice with configurable usb loader, using latest config mod set to auto. As to the other loaders, I dont know.

    -Blu

    Softmod ANY Wii
    | USB-FAT32 | Error Index | Chat!
    An Introduction To Wii Hacking - MUST READ for all new Wii Hackers
    If I have been of help to you, please click the "Thanks" icon to the left.



  13. 1 User Says Thank You BluPhant For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •