Page 1330 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 33083012301280132013281329133013311332134013801430 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,300 of 18088

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #13291
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolanator View Post
    I'm having trouble softmodding my Wii.
    I have a 4.3U Wii. I download letterbomb (packaged with HackMii Installer) with appropriate region and MAC, put it on my SD card, and put it in my Wii. It doesn't show up in any date (from several months before to several months after).
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    Make sure the date/time is set correctly on the Wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  2. #13292
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 489 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolanator View Post
    I'm having trouble softmodding my Wii.
    I have a 4.3U Wii. I download letterbomb (packaged with HackMii Installer) with appropriate region and MAC, put it on my SD card, and put it in my Wii. It doesn't show up in any date (from several months before to several months after).
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    Make sure your date and time are correct. Also make sure you are using a 1gb-2gb non sd card, Sandisc is recommended.

  3. #13293
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dniMretsaM View Post
    Make sure the date/time is set correctly on the Wii.
    Nope, still nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420 View Post
    Make sure your date and time are correct. Also make sure you are using a 1gb-2gb non sd card, Sandisc is recommended.
    Date/time's correct. I'm using 8gb Sandisc micro sSD card with a regular size adaptor.

  4. #13294
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 489 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolanator View Post
    Nope, still nothing.
    What kind of sd card are you using?

  5. #13295
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420 View Post
    What kind of sd card are you using?
    Edited in post above. 8gb Sandisc micro SD card with a regular size adaptor.

  6. #13296
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 489 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolanator View Post
    Edited in post above. 8gb Sandisc micro SD card with a regular size adaptor.
    That is most likely your problem. You need to use a 1gb-2gb sd (non sdhc) card.

  7. #13297
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420 View Post
    That is most likely your problem. You need to use a 1gb-2gb sd (non sdhc) card.
    What's the difference between a regular SD card and a SDHC card?
    And why does it have to be between 1-2gb? Wouldn't the bigger the SD card the more stuff you could have on it?

  8. #13298
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi im having a little problem i have just followed everything and as far as i can tell it all loads okay just when i try to play a disc through neogamma it just sends me straight back to wii menu unless i keep the memory card in is there a way that i dont need the card installed

  9. 1 User Says Thank You chaddyman For This Useful Post


  10. #13299
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 489 Times in 428 Posts
    Hackmii and bootmii are picky about what type of sd card you use.

    This is written in the guide and is not to just take up space:
    Format SD-CARD to FAT32
    Use a standard SD-Card, 1-2g (SanDisk is good)
    As for the difference in sd and sdhc look here.

  11. #13300
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolanator View Post
    What's the difference between a regular SD card and a SDHC card?
    And why does it have to be between 1-2gb? Wouldn't the bigger the SD card the more stuff you could have on it?
    I softmoded my Wii with micro sdhc 2gb.....so you can try yourself with the smaller one!

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •