Page 1238 of 1825 FirstFirst ... 238738113811881228123612371238123912401248128813381738 ... LastLast
Results 12,371 to 12,380 of 18246

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #12371
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,833
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 2,106 Times in 1,487 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    You probably need to update the softmod, it is included in the guide

  2. #12372
    KPS
    KPS is offline
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Your best bet would to post a system check over here Run & Post A System Check then wait for a mod/member to help you

  3. #12373
    New Member Syrisara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yep,
    Syscheck and what loader are you using.

    Using cfgloader? latest version? Check game settings in configurator.


    Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Syrisara; 12-26-2011 at 01:21 AM.
    (-:Syrisara:-)

  4. #12374
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    help!!!!

    Hi my cousin softmodded my daughters wii and a few days ago she put her new game she got for x-mas to back up in usb loader but she somehow updated and now usb loader wont work the discs still read and all the homebrew and other channels are there but usb loader wont work it says i need cios action I am an ultra newbie can someone please tell me what to do? Thank you...

  5. #12375
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    833
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigo300m View Post
    Hi my cousin softmodded my daughters wii and a few days ago she put her new game she got for x-mas to back up in usb loader but she somehow updated and now usb loader wont work the discs still read and all the homebrew and other channels are there but usb loader wont work it says i need cios action I am an ultra newbie can someone please tell me what to do? Thank you...
    Follow this guide. There are instructions for "softmods with Homebrew Channel Installed". Do the entire guide, when you are finished you will have priiloader to prevent this from happening again.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You skellinator For This Useful Post


  7. #12376
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by skellinator View Post
    Follow this guide. There are instructions for "softmods with Homebrew Channel Installed". Do the entire guide, when you are finished you will have priiloader to prevent this from happening again.
    thanks for the help I will check it out.

  8. #12377
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    super thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by skellinator View Post
    Follow this guide. There are instructions for "softmods with Homebrew Channel Installed". Do the entire guide, when you are finished you will have priiloader to prevent this from happening again.
    skellinator if it wasnt for you I would of been crying but I got it all done

  9. #12378
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Won"t copy Indiana Pwns

    I have soft modded many Wiis but this is the first one where the Indiana Pwns file wont copy to the wii. I have 4.3e and have a saved game on the wii when I try to copy the Indiana Pwns file to the wii it says it is already in the system memory and it won't copy over the existing saved game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

  10. #12379
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi, having problems following this guide, only 27/28 wads will install

    cios9 keeps stopping at 7/16 and giving an error code -1002

    im a little bit stuck for ideas, tried reloading ios236 like the guide says but still no luck

    thanks

  11. #12380
    New Member hbrites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne Irvine View Post
    I have soft modded many Wiis but this is the first one where the Indiana Pwns file wont copy to the wii. I have 4.3e and have a saved game on the wii when I try to copy the Indiana Pwns file to the wii it says it is already in the system memory and it won't copy over the existing saved game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Why don't you use the lettebomb method?? It doesn't requires any game!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •