Page 1215 of 1810 FirstFirst ... 215715111511651205121312141215121612171225126513151715 ... LastLast
Results 12,141 to 12,150 of 18091

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #12141
    New Member eleventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macul View Post
    sorry to insist on this, but does anyone know why my wii doesn't respond to bannerbomb in my formatted sd card?
    HackMii — Notes from inside your Wii

    Scroll down to the section that talks about Bannermomb

  2. #12142
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,571 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by macul View Post
    sorry to insist on this, but does anyone know why my wii doesn't respond to bannerbomb in my formatted sd card? i've tried two different cards, both with nothing on the channels list and no popping up message...
    There are many versions of bannerbomb. If one does not work, you should try another. You can grab them from the bannerbomb site, then just replace the /private folder on sd:\. Also make sure your not loading bbv2 from datamanagment or bbv1 from the sd menu.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #12143
    New Member Oclair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Hekp

    Hey, I'm trying to run the Hackmii installer through Letterbomb, but the wiimote disconnect just before the "Press 1 to continue" appears. I tried to resync it once there but no results. It's a brand new 4.3U Wii. Will it do the same thing if i try a disc exploit? Does the brand of SD Card really matter on this (since it works great, just wiimote disconnecting). Thanks

  4. #12144
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,571 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Oclair View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to run the Hackmii installer through Letterbomb, but the wiimote disconnect just before the "Press 1 to continue" appears. I tried to resync it once there but no results. It's a brand new 4.3U Wii. Will it do the same thing if i try a disc exploit? Does the brand of SD Card really matter on this (since it works great, just wiimote disconnecting). Thanks
    http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...-function.html
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. 2 Users Say Thank You to mauifrog For This Useful Post


  6. #12145
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Great to have you back Maui!



  7. #12146
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question 3.4e softmodded need to update

    i have 3.4e softmodded wii and it is sleeping for 1-2 years after Zelda Twilight.
    Then I saw new Zelda Skyward and i need to update my old modded wii.think i had used hacmii installer v0.6.

    Should i start from Chapter1-Softmods with HOMEBREW CHANNEL installed or Chapter2?

    Also ,is this guide update my wii to V4.1? i heard v4.2 is more selected one.

    And if i finish update with this guide,can i play all old ones any new Zelda from HD with cfg usb loader?

    thanks,yes i noob again after 2years.

  8. #12147
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by riven4300 View Post
    i have 3.4e softmodded wii and it is sleeping for 1-2 years after Zelda Twilight.
    Then I saw new Zelda Skyward and i need to update my old modded wii.think i had used hacmii installer v0.6.

    Should i start from Chapter1-Softmods with HOMEBREW CHANNEL installed or Chapter2?

    Also ,is this guide update my wii to V4.1? i heard v4.2 is more selected one.

    And if i finish update with this guide,can i play all old ones any new Zelda from HD with cfg usb loader?

    thanks,yes i noob again after 2years.
    Yes, start from softmods with HBC installed.
    Optional update to 4.1. 4.1 is the preferred SM.
    And of course you will be able to play the old games too.



  9. #12148
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amuletxheart View Post
    Judging from the symptoms, I think that your Wii is overheating. Try touching the Wii when the problem occurs and it shouldn't feel too hot to touch. Check if the fans are spinning and airflow is unobstructed.
    thanks, the problem really was the overheating, placing a bag of ice (perfectly closed, obviously) solved the sound problem immediately. is overheating a known issue on softmodding or just an unlucky coincidence? my wii had a bad quality hard mod before I softmodded. Anyway how to fix it? I cant send it to nintendo.

  10. #12149
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Try a different version of bannerbomb.



  11. #12150
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    can any one verify that the last V5 CIOS 12-8-2011 update is not loading the BootMii after entering the HBC

    1- I formated my sd sandisk 2 gb , using sd formater
    2- extract the files
    3- run HBC
    4- choose bootmii
    5- black screen says "loading .... "
    6- nothing is happening

    any help with this,

    you should know that i followed every thing in SM from 5 months

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •