Page 1100 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 100600100010501090109810991100110111021110115012001600 ... LastLast
Results 10,991 to 11,000 of 18089

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #10991
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian
    uh, dont you need to do a TBR for a 2011?
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah
    I guess I was looking for something more specific. Did you also verify your pathing (extracting straight to your SD card)? You download the ModPack and the cIOSpack and had both on your sd card and extracted before trying to install all 25 right?
    Brian: no idea what that means... Guide please?

    Night: I'm not sure what more you want. Each one says it's name then: Ticket (-2011) next to it. And yes, all were extracted and on the SD.

  2. #10992
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,311
    Thanks
    1,803
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 3,571 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    That means no Trucha Bug Restore (fail at a step). See this:

    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...tion-here.html

  3. #10993
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah
    That means no Trucha Bug Restore (fail at a step). See this:

    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...tion-here.html
    And this should fix it?

  4. #10994
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    If you get error 2011 in this guide, it means that your wad manager is not running on a patched ios. This usually means that you are not loading MMM via cboot2 bootmii, or that you have an unpatched ios236 installed(not likely). Ensure that you load MMM via bootmii loading in chapter 2. If it continues to fail to the alternate method found at the end of chapter 2 via the cios236 installer.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #10995
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    *Sigh* This would be so much easier if I had a decent computer. 28 gigabyte hard drive and USB 1.1 makes for slow back ups.... And formatting.... Do you think I should just give up :/? This seems much more complicated.

    Isn't there a fool proof guide for dummies? Lol.

  6. #10996
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAgeOfSagesxX View Post
    *Sigh* This would be so much easier if I had a decent computer. 28 gigabyte hard drive and USB 1.1 makes for slow back ups.... And formatting.... Do you think I should just give up :/? This seems much more complicated.

    Isn't there a fool proof guide for dummies? Lol.
    If you have to ask, then you should give up.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #10997
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog
    If you get error 2011 in this guide, it means that your wad manager is not running on a patched ios. This usually means that you are not loading MMM via cboot2 bootmii, or that you have an unpatched ios236 installed(not likely). Ensure that you load MMM via bootmii loading in chapter 2. If it continues to fail to the alternate method found at the end of chapter 2 via the cios236 installer.
    cboot2 via bootmii? I've just been using the homemade channel. How do I do that?

  8. #10998
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,816
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 779 Times in 591 Posts
    cboot2 via bootmii? I've just been using the homemade channel. How do I do that?


  9. #10999
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You do realize I'm not used to these kinds of things, right? I mean, in comparison, I'm like the zygote that's just formed. I'm just learning. So I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help.

    Is there any other way to get the wads other then like this?

  10. #11000
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAgeOfSagesxX View Post
    You do realize I'm not used to these kinds of things, right? I mean, in comparison, I'm like the zygote that's just formed. I'm just learning. So I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help.

    Is there any other way to get the wads other then like this?
    Read the damn guide and do what it says, every word of it. Otherwise stop now.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •