Page 102 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 17904

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #1011
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Try using the bootmini.elf method found under "other desperate options", you load it from bootmii. Hope that works for you, if not, post your sd:\installer.log here.
    Well that did not work. I even tried it via Priiloader and selecting bootmii. Here is the log dump

    HackMii v0.8 installer starting up
    PVR = 00087200
    running under IOS 58 rev 0x181f176 titles are installed
    Found IOS 58: revision: 0x181f.
    Found IOS 254: revision: 0x7a6a*
    installed BootMii/IOS: BM1.1 0x00000000
    BootMii/IOS needs an update
    Found IOS 224: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 249: revision: 0x10*
    Found IOS 202: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 57: revision: 0x161d.
    Found IOS 201: revision: 0xc16*
    Found IOS 70: revision: 0x181e*
    Found IOS 52: revision: 0x161d.
    Found IOS 46: revision: 0xc15.
    Found IOS 45: revision: 0xc13.
    Found IOS 43: revision: 0xc13.
    Found IOS 41: revision: 0xc13.
    Found IOS 40: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 223: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 232: revision: 0x7*
    Found IOS 56: revision: 0x131a.
    Found IOS 222: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 250: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 61: revision: 0x161d.
    Found IOS 16: revision: 0x200*
    Found IOS 60: revision: 0x181e*
    Found IOS 55: revision: 0x1219.
    Found IOS 53: revision: 0x1011.
    Found IOS 51: revision: 0x1300.
    Found IOS 50: revision: 0x1319*
    Found IOS 38: revision: 0xe19.
    Found IOS 37: revision: 0x161e.
    Found IOS 35: revision: 0xc10.
    Found IOS 34: revision: 0xc0f.
    Found IOS 33: revision: 0xb10.
    Found IOS 31: revision: 0xc10.
    Found IOS 30: revision: 0x410.
    Found IOS 28: revision: 0x50c.
    Found IOS 22: revision: 0x309.
    Found IOS 21: revision: 0x20a.
    Found IOS 20: revision: 0xc.
    Found IOS 17: revision: 0x205.
    Found IOS 15: revision: 0x101.
    Found IOS 14: revision: 0x106.
    Found IOS 13: revision: 0xf.
    Found IOS 12: revision: 0xb.
    Found IOS 11: revision: 0xa.
    Found IOS 10: revision: 0x300.
    Found IOS 9: revision: 0x208.
    Found IOS 36: revision: 0xc12.
    Found IOS 3: revision: 0xff00.
    Found IOS 2: revision: 0x1e1.
    Found IOS 4: revision: 0xff00.
    launching IOS 30 for the installer...

  2. #1012
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by najkks View Post
    when i "launch boot-mii" it starts.. but then freezes..

    anyhow i cant move a cursor or anything, is it unplugged automatic, using boot-mii ?

    just want to know how to make the NAND backup, if i realy have to?
    Are you sure it is actually freezing? Bootmii doesn't support the Wii remote, so the only way to navigate is with a GC controller or the Power/Reset buttons. Check the Readme for instructions.

    It is very important that you make a NAND backup.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You JoostinOnline For This Useful Post


  4. #1013
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,559 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by fourluptons View Post
    Well that did not work. I even tried it via Priiloader and selecting bootmii. Here is the log dump

    HackMii v0.8 installer starting up
    PVR = 00087200
    running under IOS 58 rev 0x181f176 titles are installed
    Found IOS 58: revision: 0x181f.
    Found IOS 254: revision: 0x7a6a*
    installed BootMii/IOS: BM1.1 0x00000000
    BootMii/IOS needs an update
    Found IOS 224: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 249: revision: 0x10*
    Found IOS 202: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 57: revision: 0x161d.
    Found IOS 201: revision: 0xc16*
    Found IOS 70: revision: 0x181e*
    Found IOS 52: revision: 0x161d.
    Found IOS 46: revision: 0xc15.
    Found IOS 45: revision: 0xc13.
    Found IOS 43: revision: 0xc13.
    Found IOS 41: revision: 0xc13.
    Found IOS 40: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 223: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 232: revision: 0x7*
    Found IOS 56: revision: 0x131a.
    Found IOS 222: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 250: revision: 0xffff*
    Found IOS 61: revision: 0x161d.
    Found IOS 16: revision: 0x200*
    Found IOS 60: revision: 0x181e*
    Found IOS 55: revision: 0x1219.
    Found IOS 53: revision: 0x1011.
    Found IOS 51: revision: 0x1300.
    Found IOS 50: revision: 0x1319*
    Found IOS 38: revision: 0xe19.
    Found IOS 37: revision: 0x161e.
    Found IOS 35: revision: 0xc10.
    Found IOS 34: revision: 0xc0f.
    Found IOS 33: revision: 0xb10.
    Found IOS 31: revision: 0xc10.
    Found IOS 30: revision: 0x410.
    Found IOS 28: revision: 0x50c.
    Found IOS 22: revision: 0x309.
    Found IOS 21: revision: 0x20a.
    Found IOS 20: revision: 0xc.
    Found IOS 17: revision: 0x205.
    Found IOS 15: revision: 0x101.
    Found IOS 14: revision: 0x106.
    Found IOS 13: revision: 0xf.
    Found IOS 12: revision: 0xb.
    Found IOS 11: revision: 0xa.
    Found IOS 10: revision: 0x300.
    Found IOS 9: revision: 0x208.
    Found IOS 36: revision: 0xc12.
    Found IOS 3: revision: 0xff00.
    Found IOS 2: revision: 0x1e1.
    Found IOS 4: revision: 0xff00.
    launching IOS 30 for the installer...
    OK, load this CB2_BB_SysCheck_1.6.1.zip then post the cvs report here. The installer is hanging on ios30 reload.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #1014
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    OK, load this CB2_BB_SysCheck_1.6.1.zip then post the cvs report here. The installer is hanging on ios30 reload.
    I'm running it right now but it seems to be hanging at testing IOS vulnerabilities. Its been ruiing for a while now.

  6. #1015
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,559 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by fourluptons View Post
    I'm running it right now but it seems to be hanging at testing IOS vulnerabilities. Its been ruiing for a while now.
    OK, do chapter 2, then come back and do chapter 1. Be sure to install the ios update pack.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #1016
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fourluptons View Post
    I'm running it right now but it seems to be hanging at testing IOS vulnerabilities. Its been ruiing for a while now.
    This is all i got it never finished running but i am going to give it another try.

    sysCheck v1.6.1 by Erik Spyder

    Region: NTSC-U
    The system menu v481 is running under IOS36 (rev 16)
    Hollywood v0x21
    Console ID: 64565255
    Boot2 v4
    Found 176 titles
    Found 42 IOS on this console
    Found 6 IOS Stubs on this console

  8. #1017
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Last edited by Stomp_442; 09-21-2010 at 02:32 PM.

  9. #1018
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,559 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    read post 625
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  10. #1019
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i did all the steps on softmodding. i am installing darkcorp. i clicked on install/upgrade to darkcorp v1.1 regular mode. there is also install waninkoko's cMIOS rev5 and install wiigator's GCBL 0.2 (cMIOS). do i needto install these also?
    thanks

  11. #1020
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    OK, do chapter 2, then come back and do chapter 1. Be sure to install the ios update pack.
    That did the trick thanks alot.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •