Page 1000 of 1814 FirstFirst ... 5009009509909989991000100110021010105011001500 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,000 of 18132

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #9991
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skellinator View Post
    It will update your HBC to the latest and have it running on ios 58 (which is installed in part one).
    okay thanks one last question before i start this process do i do the bannerbomb? or dont need to do it?

  2. #9992
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby91 View Post
    okay thanks one last question before i start this process do i do the bannerbomb? or dont need to do it?
    bannerbomb is an exploit to load the hackmii installer, you do not need to do that since you already have HBC.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You skellinator For This Useful Post


  4. #9993
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys,

    Earlier in the year i used this guide to softmod my 4.3E Wii and also region changed it to U.

    Everything works fine apart from not being able to load my old PAL discs, EVEN with the region free option on in Priiloader option.

    Now, seeing as few updates have happened and I've been thinking of switching my Wii back to PAL with the "Softmods with HOMEBREW CHANNEL installed" step, I'm curious about 2 things.

    1. during the Make A NAND Backup, I'd be making a new one but I'd still have the original backup from when i first modded saved on my PC... Do I keep both? which one is more important and which would I use if i needed it.

    and 2. If the Wii is softmodded back to PAL, will the NTSC games through USB still work?

    Thanks!

  5. #9994
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenal View Post
    Hey guys,

    Earlier in the year i used this guide to softmod my 4.3E Wii and also region changed it to U.

    Everything works fine apart from not being able to load my old PAL discs, EVEN with the region free option on in Priiloader option.

    Now, seeing as few updates have happened and I've been thinking of switching my Wii back to PAL with the "Softmods with HOMEBREW CHANNEL installed" step, I'm curious about 2 things.

    1. during the Make A NAND Backup, I'd be making a new one but I'd still have the original backup from when i first modded saved on my PC... Do I keep both? which one is more important and which would I use if i needed it.

    and 2. If the Wii is softmodded back to PAL, will the NTSC games through USB still work?

    Thanks!
    You can keep both of the backups if you like. The backup is really only used to provide the nand keys should you need to reprogram your nand, so either backup would work. Just be sure to have a backup, more than one is ok. You should be able to play all region games from your loader, sometimes you need to mess with the settings in the loader, video, language, but they should all work for the most part.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. #9995
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i tried bannerbome v2 i got this
    this channel can't be launched on this wii console
    i just put files in this manner
    i:\APPS
    i:\private
    i:\Wad
    i:\boot.dol

  7. #9996
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGTHE_ALI View Post
    i tried bannerbome v2 i got this
    this channel can't be launched on this wii console
    i just put files in this manner
    i:\APPS
    i:\private
    i:\Wad
    i:\boot.dol
    what system menu are you on?


  8. #9997
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979 View Post
    what system menu are you on?
    Bro i have ver 4.2U

  9. #9998
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979 View Post
    what system menu are you on?
    Is the sd card fully formatted to fat32 not just a quick format?
    Is the lock off?

    Maybe try V1?


  10. #9999
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nope i didn't should i try????and one more thing i have nothing in my wii right now...mean no HBC..hackmii etc bcoz i don't knw anything ab8 it
    and should i need to put all chapters files in SD card once??or should i need to put part 1 file 1st and then other and so on....

  11. #10000
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGTHE_ALI View Post
    nope i didn't should i try????and one more thing i have nothing in my wii right now...mean no HBC..hackmii etc bcoz i don't knw anything ab8 it
    and should i need to all chapters files in SD card once??or should i need to put part 1 file 1st and then other and so on....
    Sorry added more to my post above... You can try V1 if you want there is no harm..


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •