Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 591

Thread: [Guide] Fat32

  1. #441
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,236
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 872 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid X 9
    I did all of this and, whenever I try to install any game, it just stop at a certain percentage, and it doesn't go past that. I tried FAT32, WBFS format, and it always does this, any help?

    I've tried this with 5 different games, USB Loader, cfg loader, wiiflow, and it still won't work
    Maybe the hard drive isn't compatible? We have a thread showing known compatible and non-compatible drives for you to search for.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  2. #442
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid X 9 View Post
    I did all of this and, whenever I try to install any game, it just stop at a certain percentage, and it doesn't go past that. I tried FAT32, WBFS format, and it always does this, any help?

    I've tried this with 5 different games, USB Loader, cfg loader, wiiflow, and it still won't work
    Does it give you a read error? The disc may be bad. List any error you're getting.

  3. #443
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    Maybe the hard drive isn't compatible? We have a thread showing known compatible and non-compatible drives for you to search for.
    I checked the compatibility, it is a working drive, maybe because it's a flash drive?


    Quote Originally Posted by BxLgnd View Post
    Does it give you a read error? The disc may be bad. List any error you're getting.
    I get no error, it just stops at a certain percentage, and stop there. I left it on for 2 hours hoping it would keep going, but it didn't. I could still hear the music, and move around the hand, tried pressing cancel, but nothing happened. Had to disconnect the power for it to work again.

  4. #444
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid X 9 View Post
    I checked the compatibility, it is a working drive, maybe because it's a flash drive?




    I get no error, it just stops at a certain percentage, and stop there. I left it on for 2 hours hoping it would keep going, but it didn't. I could still hear the music, and move around the hand, tried pressing cancel, but nothing happened. Had to disconnect the power for it to work again.
    What loader are you using?

  5. #445
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BxLgnd View Post
    What loader are you using?
    I usually use USB Loader GX, also tried CFG loader, same thing happens

  6. #446
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm trying to change my cluster size to 32kb as I need it like that for Dios Mios I am told as I am having troubles loading GC games from my HDD. It goes black as I click start in CFG loader. The cluster size on the Fat32 was 256. I went to format and it only goes down to 64KB. For some reason I cannot get the Option for 32KB. I have tried 2 programs and they both do this. HELP PLEASE!!!! I really want to play my GC games as i miss them. BTW I backed my game up directly from disk so Im assuming its the cluster issue

  7. #447
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,236
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 872 Posts
    This is the program that I recommend. Free Partition Magic alternative. Best Free Partition Manager Freeware for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 32 bit & 64 bit - EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition.

    Don't remove the old partition and create a new one. It will create it at 64k. Instead, just choose your partition and select format. Then you will be able to select 32k clusters as an option.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  8. #448
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi!

    Sorry for this ignorant question, but to make it work with FAT32, shouldn't I install something called Hermes' IOS222/2223? I mean, I just can't make it work now, When I click on the USB Loader GX channel, the Wii freezes completely. I'd like to eliminate the SD card completely and run everything from and HDD. Which guides do I need to follow?

    thank you

  9. #449
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juditas View Post
    Hi!

    Sorry for this ignorant question, but to make it work with FAT32, shouldn't I install something called Hermes' IOS222/2223? I mean, I just can't make it work now, When I click on the USB Loader GX channel, the Wii freezes completely. I'd like to eliminate the SD card completely and run everything from and HDD. Which guides do I need to follow?

    thank you
    Please post a system check.Link-> How To Post A System Check.

    This will let us see whats installed.

  10. #450
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,236
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 872 Posts
    If you followed our Softmod Any Wii guide, then you have everything that you need in regards to cIOSs. If you didn't, maybe you should

    But post the syscheck so we can see what you have, first.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  11. 1 User Says Thank You llaffer For This Useful Post

    Jax

Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •