Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 157

Thread: Media: DVD-R for backups, not DVD+R.

  1. #41
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,065 Posts
    well, id say buy it, even if it is not. I just read a post of some girl using cheapo discs and now the wii starts to behave abnormally, meaning it has a hard time reading the discs

  2. 1 User Says Thank You messie For This Useful Post


  3. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fee View Post
    A pack of 50 Verbatim DVD-Rs are 13 dollars at Best Buy. That's a good deal.

    Verbatim - 50-Pack 16x DVD-R Disc Spindle - 95101
    Here in the Netherlands they will cost me about 15 Euro, more or less the same price.
    Are they really better than Imation?

  4. #43
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rekal View Post
    Here in the Netherlands they will cost me about 15 Euro, more or less the same price.
    Are they really better than Imation?
    Do your math homework my boy, $13=8.9 euros but still, they are better.. i don't understand, there is a huge thread praising them, and you still have to ask???

  5. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    the disc's i use are datawrite dvd- never had any probs with these...

  6. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by messie View Post
    Do your math homework my boy, $13=8.9 euros but still, they are better.. i don't understand, there is a huge thread praising them, and you still have to ask???
    Well, if this 61 year old "boy" orders those DVD's in the USA, he has to add $6,00 for postage, so the price is about the same.
    I didn't ask if the Verbatims are the best, just if they are that much better than Imation because I couldn't find information on Imation on this forum.
    B.t.w., I just ordered 100 Verbatim DVD-R's for Euro 28,95 (incl. postage), so I think I will become a happy boy ;-).

  7. #46
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rekal View Post
    Well, if this 61 year old "boy" orders those DVD's in the USA, he has to add $6,00 for postage, so the price is about the same.
    I didn't ask if the Verbatims are the best, just if they are that much better than Imation because I couldn't find information on Imation on this forum.
    B.t.w., I just ordered 100 Verbatim DVD-R's for Euro 28,95 (incl. postage), so I think I will become a happy boy ;-).
    19.00 USD=12.9439 EUR
    United States Dollars Euro
    1 USD = 0.681256 EUR 1 EUR = 1.46788 USD

    so still is cheaper gramps.. 2 euros saved are 2 euros earned! that is not the point though, your verbatims will probably have better compatibility than imations...

    ps i would die to see you play raving rabbids....

  8. #47
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
    I've burned every one of my ISOs with Gold Maxell DVDs at 12X with my LG burner. Never had a coaster or any read errors.

  9. #48
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,065 Posts
    We actually dont care

  10. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Dvd+r

    I've burnt 3 Verbatim DVD+R's so far and all of them are working perfectly.

  11. #50
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,065 Posts
    STUPID!!!!!!!!!!! even if DVD+Rs work, does not mean it is good for your wii. So your commend has no point

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •