Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: Thinking about hacking a wii? Start here! [A basic introduction to Wii hacking]

  1. #31
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,243
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,909 Posts
    As long as you follow our instructions and don't lose power in the middle of installing a new system menu you should be fine. Follow the Softmod ANY Wii guide from beginning to end. That will get you everything you need.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You cjizzle For This Useful Post


  3. #32
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks it was really helpful

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

  4. 1 User Says Thank You karmakula For This Useful Post


  5. #33
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ca Nintendo wii chipmoded and softmoded wii v4.3 cannt playback from usb after loading

    I hope some one reply to me with some concern ,what did i do wrong through the installation proccess?
    I have nintendo wii version 4.3 chip moded plus these days i used softmod letterbomb and hackmii installer and more stuff one by one just to get solve my problem .when i load even original wii discs for back-up loading to USB pin or HDD or to SD card,always freez my wii i have to hard boot the wii every time,cannt read or fail reading file from usb,forget it about some copy tranfer to usb loader through homebrew even worst,but thanks god i have modchip can read some copy disks from my backup ,but what do i did wrong in this process,some times shows ios 58 fail to install,if some thing related to ios version or the parameters?.or maybe by accident i upgraded my wii ,which i not supposed to ?if this is the issue is there any way to go back and re-do to avoid upgrade wii again?any sugesstion will help thanx !

  6. #34
    New Member kunparekh18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 145 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dilanband View Post
    I hope some one reply to me with some concern ,what did i do wrong through the installation proccess?
    I have nintendo wii version 4.3 chip moded plus these days i used softmod letterbomb and hackmii installer and more stuff one by one just to get solve my problem .when i load even original wii discs for back-up loading to USB pin or HDD or to SD card,always freez my wii i have to hard boot the wii every time,cannt read or fail reading file from usb,forget it about some copy tranfer to usb loader through homebrew even worst,but thanks god i have modchip can read some copy disks from my backup ,but what do i did wrong in this process,some times shows ios 58 fail to install,if some thing related to ios version or the parameters?.or maybe by accident i upgraded my wii ,which i not supposed to ?if this is the issue is there any way to go back and re-do to avoid upgrade wii again?any sugesstion will help thanx !
    Do Softmod ANY Wii guide (link in my sig) from start to end, all your problems will get solved.

    Sent from my A75 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #35
    New Member ZombieWarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Illinois U.S.A
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have a 50-50 chance gc2-D3 gc2-D3v2 according to this thread the D3 will play backup media but the D3v2 will not because it's not listed. How can I narrow this down even further? I'm thinking just burn a backup disc and see if it works?

    Sent from my P.O.S LG Thrill Mobile Phone using Tapatalk2
    ZombieWarez-Black Wii Model RVL-101 U.S.A Downgraded SM 4.1U Softmodded using combo of Wilbrand Launcher & Mauifrog's Softmod ANY Wii Guide.

  8. #36
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWarez View Post
    I have a 50-50 chance gc2-D3 gc2-D3v2 according to this thread the D3 will play backup media but the D3v2 will not because it's not listed. How can I narrow this down even further? I'm thinking just burn a backup disc and see if it works?

    Sent from my P.O.S LG Thrill Mobile Phone using Tapatalk2
    That's the best way to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You dniMretsaM For This Useful Post


  10. #37
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi guys ..after some information re the Wii ..last year I softmodded a Wii for someone and everythings been great until at Xmas they bought skylander and its opgraded etc etc ( I had told them to open any programs in neogamma and not update etc before this Grrr) anyways they have done it and now they have asked me if I can soft mod it again ...Thing is where do I start do I follow the guide from having HBC installed or what . Many thanks for any help

  11. #38
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,243
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by derbyed View Post
    do I follow the guide from having HBC installed or what
    You got it.

  12. #39
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys! First of all, thanks for this tutorial of introduction in how about hacking a Wii!

    Recently I swapped my old Motorola Milestone (Droid1) in a Nintendo Wii with Mario Kart totally locked and virgin. This tutorial is the door of the heaven for those who wants to hacking Wii! Extremely recommended! Thanks for BLUPHANT and other who keeps this post updated!

  13. #40
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the guide but I have one questions regarding the SD card. I am trying to install through Letterbomb and I found on the wiibrew.org site that a SDHC card can be used. I was hoping for any confirmation or other comments on this. Thank you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •