Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 751

Thread: Playing Gamecube Backups From Disc

  1. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    after IMGburn boots, and you insert your blank DVD, IMGburn should automatically recognize your disc. If it didn't, find the destination box and click on the down arrow, that should list your drives. There you can select the drive. Maybe you didn't insert a blank disc.

  2. #192
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Regarding setting book type, I've found that on my system that my Plextor drive doesn't allow changing / setting it, but my LG drive does allow setting it, and it allowed my DVD+R disc to work correctly on the Wii. So getting access to that setting may be drive-dependent.

  3. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by UsualNoise View Post
    Regarding setting book type, I've found that on my system that my Plextor drive doesn't allow changing / setting it, but my LG drive does allow setting it, and it allowed my DVD+R disc to work correctly on the Wii. So getting access to that setting may be drive-dependent.
    Most of the newer DVD recordable drives are capable of setting the booktype. The last 3 that I bought were Sony drives and capable of booktype setting. The odd thing with Sony DVD drives is that Sony doesn't make their own drives, one of them was made by Ben Q, and another one made by Samsung, both of them really good drives.

  4. #194
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So I did everything right I think. Was super psyched about playing supermario sunshine. Burnt the image and all that. Stuck it in the wii and it kinda works, the game works but it sorta doesn't fit in the screen and it's in gray scale. Is this what you were talking about with the black and white? Any thoughts on how this can be fixed? I just want to play supermario sunshine so bad!

  5. #195
    New Member dn_angel000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just wondering do I install cMIOS b4 I install The Gamecube Backup Launcher or vice versa or does it matter?? lol

  6. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by dn_angel000 View Post
    Just wondering do I install cMIOS b4 I install The Gamecube Backup Launcher or vice versa or does it matter?? lol
    It really don't matter which you do first.

  7. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrosteez View Post
    So I did everything right I think. Was super psyched about playing supermario sunshine. Burnt the image and all that. Stuck it in the wii and it kinda works, the game works but it sorta doesn't fit in the screen and it's in gray scale. Is this what you were talking about with the black and white? Any thoughts on how this can be fixed? I just want to play supermario sunshine so bad!
    If you burned a single ISO to a disc, then the black and white issue may be related to the region of the ISO not being the same region as your Wii. Your other problem may be related to you using a monitor that is not 4:3, my guess, try using Neogamma and forcing your region and screen size.

  8. #198
    New Member alkataz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Does anyone know a good source to download Gamecube ISO's? I have the disks for most of the games I want to play but I am sure I can download faster than I could dump them all and I think the multidisk feature is cool. And I would much rather have my kids using backups instead of the originals.

  9. #199
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is mandatory to install it on the IOS249?
    Because I have to use IOS236 on mine for...well, everything..because I did the 'official 4.2U process'...

  10. #200
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,311
    Thanks
    1,803
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 3,571 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    You are speaking faileeze, ellios.

Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •