i have cios 249 installed. i use it for my usb loader. is the installer for cmios rev 5 gaing to damage it / leave it unusable? I have a 4.2 System Menu Version.
Last edited by asfqwe; 03-26-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Thanks. You guys have helped me a lot.
Um...The patcher says which version of MIOS do I want to use.I have a 4.2 Menu and haven't made any patches to the MIOS yet. It gives me the options v4, v5, v8, and v10.
if you are use v8Copy "miospatcher" folder to the apps folder of your Wii SD card.
1. Run this app from HomeBrew Channel.
2. Read the on-screen menu, select "Version: MIOS v8"
3. Next, "Supported Boot Method", press the "X" button to change, I don't
see how this selection will change anything so select what you want.
4. Now press the A button to install the patch.
5. The patched MIOS is based from MIOS v8.
No 'm on the Waninkokos cMIOS rev5step (see thread 13)
Thanks, I think it'll work for this too.
if you followed that, its V8Copy "cMIOS rev3" folder to the apps folder of your Wii SD card.
1. Run this app from the HomeBrew Channel.
2. Read disclaimer and press the "A" button.
3. Next, select "Network Install" then press the "A" button to install cMIOS.
4. Now press any button to return to Wii menu.
5. The installed cMIOS is based from MIOS v8.
cMIOS v10 is the latest version of the patched MIOS, it will only install with cMIOS installer rev5. You are free to install which ever version you want but v10 is the latest.
I already installed cMIOS v8 or something. Can I install v10 today and will it overwrite? Also, is Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.3/0.2 compatible with v10?
Last edited by asfqwe; 03-28-2010 at 11:04 AM.