Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 975

Thread: Hackmii -FIX: no vulnerable ios, black screen, scam freeze

  1. #461
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,185
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,581 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    I don't know, bannerbomb CB2_BB_SysCheck_1.6.1.zip and post the cvs report from your card here.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  2. #462
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    I don't know, bannerbomb CB2_BB_SysCheck_1.6.1.zip and post the cvs report from your card here.
    running the systemcheck now will give u cvs when complete thanks for your help

    hey the syscheck got half way thru and its not doing anything have had it on since i last posted

    Please use the Edit function.
    Last edited by Jax; 01-02-2013 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Merged Posts...

  3. #463
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    syscheck

    hey everytime i run the syscheck 1.6.1 it gets half way thru and just locks up is there anything i need to take out or what

  4. #464
    Senior Member
    Legendary
    EMPRESS of ALL
    Retired Head Admin

    Do NOT PM for Site or Wii Issues
    Gen3SF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    9,036
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 4,658 Times in 2,237 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Keep at it. Both syscheck and SignCheck can get hung up and just need to be restarted or shoved along to get through the entire IOS listing.

  5. #465
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,185
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,581 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by supakilla25 View Post
    hey everytime i run the syscheck 1.6.1 it gets half way thru and just locks up is there anything i need to take out or what
    You have a corrupt or unsupported ios file
    Bannerbomb Dop-Mii_v12_CB2_BB2.zip
    Select scan the wii
    Take note of the last ios displayed before it crashes
    Post all the displayed ios info here
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. #466
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok, as you may have noticed by the number of posts I've made, I'm still new to the forums here. I currently have HBC installed on my wii and for the most part, I am having no problems playing my "games" from my 500 gb usb harddrive using usb loader gx, including the fix I did earlier tonight to play my mic "games" like sing it, RB2, GH: Metallica, and GH5. Thanks to WiiHacks Forum community members for your very useful guides. So, here is my problem/issue. I currently have v1.0.3 of the HBC installed on my wii. But I get the "no vulnerable ios error" when I try to update it to v1.0.6. From reading page 1 of this thread, it appears that this guide is more intended for those who can't install HBC at all. Is this correct or am I missing something? If I am incorrect, which step(s) do I need to follow so that I can update to v1.0.6? Thanks in advance.

  7. #467
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mhunt1977 View Post
    ok, as you may have noticed by the number of posts I've made, I'm still new to the forums here. I currently have HBC installed on my wii and for the most part, I am having no problems playing my "games" from my 500 gb usb harddrive using usb loader gx, including the fix I did earlier tonight to play my mic "games" like sing it, RB2, GH: Metallica, and GH5. Thanks to WiiHacks Forum community members for your very useful guides. So, here is my problem/issue. I currently have v1.0.3 of the HBC installed on my wii. But I get the "no vulnerable ios error" when I try to update it to v1.0.6. From reading page 1 of this thread, it appears that this guide is more intended for those who can't install HBC at all. Is this correct or am I missing something? If I am incorrect, which step(s) do I need to follow so that I can update to v1.0.6? Thanks in advance.


    seems like, you have cioscorp, installed after installing the old HBC
    follow this guide till you get your homebrew back
    it'll overwrite your old installation

  8. #468
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hello guys!
    I have a brand new 4.2k wii, I cannot install HBC cause it say there is any IOS vulnerable. any help?
    thank you

  9. #469
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zany76 View Post
    hello guys!
    I have a brand new 4.2k wii, I cannot install HBC cause it say there is any IOS vulnerable. any help?
    thank you


    did you follow this guide softmod 4.2 shadow sonic

    if you did still no ios found, follow this guide, everything you need to know is here, step by step, slowly, do not rush
    good luck

  10. #470
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it didn't work...

Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •