Page 41 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 975

Thread: Hackmii -FIX: no vulnerable ios, black screen, scam freeze

  1. #401
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Not sure
    Bannerbomb this
    CB2_BB2_DopIosModv11.zip
    Use ios249
    Install ios34 without patches
    help i did the above and used ios 249 and got stack dump ???

  2. #402
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtracy View Post
    help i did the above and used ios 249 and got stack dump ???
    You probably don't have cios38 installed @ ios249. Try it again with ios250, ios36 or ios38. If it still fail install ios36 with fake sign from the main menu, then use ios36 to install 34.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #403
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    strugling lol

    Hi there one of my mates brought a wii round wanted it updated so i did the nintendo update (as thats what i normaly do with wiis) then tryed to follow the 4.2 softmod guide when tryed to load the bootmii it came up and said can't find a vulnerable IOS

    i have tryed followin all the guides to repair this and they all error and canot complete each step its really buging me now i just need homebrew so i can sort it all out but i cant upload homebrew ! any sugestions guys?

    many thanks

  4. #404
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by david2k1 View Post
    Hi there one of my mates brought a wii round wanted it updated so i did the nintendo update (as thats what i normaly do with wiis) then tryed to follow the 4.2 softmod guide when tryed to load the bootmii it came up and said can't find a vulnerable IOS

    i have tryed followin all the guides to repair this and they all error and canot complete each step its really buging me now i just need homebrew so i can sort it all out but i cant upload homebrew ! any sugestions guys?

    many thanks
    Sure, follow this guide.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #405
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,683
    Thanks
    1,882
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,675 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    tbr zip is password protected please do you know password want to try your post put need tbr zip
    Um, didn't you even bother to read the first post of the thread; let me give you a hint:

    Download the files from each step as needed
    Password = www.wiihacks.com

  6. #406
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When i try to do step 1 and when i abt to uninstall it give me error! (ret = -1017) and other steps do not work . Last step was the Anytitledb which when i try to run after loading boot.elf it give me a black screen and my wii cd port turns blue light

  7. #407
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    TryCB2_BB2_Dop-Ios_Mod-v11.5.zip
    Use ios36
    Then install ios34 without patches
    then
    Remove stubbed ios
    If it gives you an error, run the system scan and post the cvs report here
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  8. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  9. #408
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    TryCB2_BB2_Dop-Ios_Mod-v11.5.zip
    Use ios36
    Then install ios34 without patches
    then
    Remove stubbed ios
    If it gives you an error, run the system scan and post the cvs report here
    Ok ..

    I used tthis guide

    Download BannerBomb V2 and Dop-IOS Mod v6.
    Put on the SD CARD.
    Run Dop-ios (through Banner Bomb v2).
    Choose and load IOS 250.
    then go on IOS36
    press the ( - ) on the wii remote
    once it finish instaling, the old v1042
    Put in the Sd Card and launch boot.elf from the hackmii.
    and should work perfectly!!
    and it works when installing hackmii . NOw i have my homebrew channel and stuff ..

  10. #409
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    ios36-v1042 does not function on newer wii's and should not be recommended for install any longer.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  11. #410
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    ios36-v1042 does not function on newer wii's and should not be recommended for install any longer.
    but my wii is 4.2 and its not LU64+ . it is LU36

    Ok anyway now i have bootmii and HBC DVDX how should i remove everthing ... and what i did using the previous guide to use ur guide using the dopmod
    Last edited by AmirulM.; 02-06-2010 at 08:30 PM.

Page 41 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •