Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 975

Thread: Hackmii -FIX: no vulnerable ios, black screen, scam freeze

  1. #371
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    alright maui heres an update!!! I finally got it to kinda start working i used ios 201 to load the other ios's from... then selected ios... then went to ios 34. Now first question i have is you can hit a to install ios 34 latest v3348, or hit the - to install old v1039? Ive been only trying the latest version. So anyways with the combination of ios 201 to load off of i finally got some results. i hit a to install, then B to do without patch... then it initialized and this is what it said
    ticket.. Done
    Content 1/15......... done
    did that all the way through 15/15.......done
    then said download complete. Installing into title (0000000100000022. 0)

    ES_Addcontentstart (0000000100000022. 0) failed: -1017
    install return -1
    installation complete
    ERROR Something failed. (ret: -1)
    Would you like to continue
    yes or No

    I was hitting no just because i didnt wanna continue and mess anything up! So im looking for some help now, what does that mean should i have continued should i have tried older version please help maui =)

  2. #372
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,186
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,582 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by kustomwii View Post
    alright maui heres an update!!! I finally got it to kinda start working i used ios 201 to load the other ios's from... then selected ios... then went to ios 34. Now first question i have is you can hit a to install ios 34 latest v3348, or hit the - to install old v1039? Ive been only trying the latest version. So anyways with the combination of ios 201 to load off of i finally got some results. i hit a to install, then B to do without patch... then it initialized and this is what it said
    ticket.. Done
    Content 1/15......... done
    did that all the way through 15/15.......done
    then said download complete. Installing into title (0000000100000022. 0)

    ES_Addcontentstart (0000000100000022. 0) failed: -1017
    install return -1
    installation complete
    ERROR Something failed. (ret: -1)
    Would you like to continue
    yes or No

    I was hitting no just because i didnt wanna continue and mess anything up! So im looking for some help now, what does that mean should i have continued should i have tried older version please help maui =)
    OK, it failed because ios201 does not have trucha.

    Run the signcheck, it will give us your ios info. Then we can go from there. Load it the same as dop -ios mod. When it loads, hit reset many many times. Then post signcheck.cvs file from your sd-card here.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  4. #373
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Spoiler


    There it is maui... hope this helps! By the way thanks for all the help thus far!
    Last edited by Jax; 01-02-2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Added Spoiler..

  5. #374
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,186
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,582 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    @kustomwii
    That helps
    You see the ios with version 65535, these are cIOSCORP
    It looks like you already replaced ios36
    Load up dop-ios-mod, select ios30
    Install ios34 without patches
    Then install ios36 with patches
    Then goto step 4 of this guide and install HBC
    Then run the cioscorp uninstaller from HBC, just extract it to your sd-card and run it.
    After that, goto the 3.1-4.1 guide linked below.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  7. #375
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    it gave me same errors after selection ios 30 to install ios34 without patches...
    ES_Addcontentstart (0000000100000022. 0) failed: -1017
    install return -1
    installation complete
    ERROR Something failed. (ret: -1)
    Would you like to continue
    yes or No

    should i hit yes or no?

  8. #376
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,186
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,582 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Try again with ios38
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. #377
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    maui... so far so good i used ios 38 to install the other ios's and that worked! and we installed homebrew and dvdx and bootmi as step 4 instrutcted... we are doing the cioscorp uninstaller now and was wondering why we do the 3.1-4.1 tutorial instead of 4.2? Im gonna do it as you instructed you havent steer'd me wrong thus far... but was just curious. Once again appreciate all your help!!!!

    maui the cioscorp uninstaller isnt working? when we go into hbc and click it then hit load... it takes a few sec's then the screen goes black and controller disconnects? and then nothing, got a question when we installed bootmii it put files on our sd card, should we have used those files with the cioscorpuninstaller or the ones that came with the download for cioscorp? we used the ones that bootmii put on our sd card

    Please use the Edit function.
    Last edited by Jax; 01-02-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Merged Posts...

  10. #378
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,186
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,582 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by kustomwii View Post
    maui... so far so good i used ios 38 to install the other ios's and that worked! and we installed homebrew and dvdx and bootmi as step 4 instrutcted... we are doing the cioscorp uninstaller now and was wondering why we do the 3.1-4.1 tutorial instead of 4.2? Im gonna do it as you instructed you havent steer'd me wrong thus far... but was just curious. Once again appreciate all your help!!!!
    If your on 4.2, use the 4.2 guide. It is also linked below. Go to hear you sorted it.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  11. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  12. #379
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    not completely out the water i cant get the cioscorp uninstaller to work screen goes black and controller disconnects?

    and another thing maui how were you able to determine for me to use ios38 to install the ios's? Just curious for future reference.

    Please use the Edit function.
    Last edited by Jax; 01-02-2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Merged Posts...

  13. #380
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,186
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,582 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by kustomwii View Post
    and another thing maui how were you able to determine for me to use ios38 to install the ios's? Just curious for future reference.
    It was trucha enabled
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  14. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •