Page 25 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 975

Thread: Hackmii -FIX: no vulnerable ios, black screen, scam freeze

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hgagne View Post
    No luck with the hold reset ...still nothing!
    Can you tell me what happened when you where installing it? I don't know what to tell you. Your experience is very rare.

    If you don't have boot2 bootmii

    Or preloader

    You can try savemiifrii with a gc-controller

    It does not sound good, sorry.

    Please detail the steps prior to the install, and what version of preloaded it was, and try holding reset again.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  2. #242
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Priiloader_v0_2
    i pressed + to install and when done and i restarted well nada

    i just read that to install on ios 249 needed to press B
    maybe thats where i went wrong ??
    + basicaly 36

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hgagne View Post
    Priiloader_v0_2
    i pressed + to install and when done and i restarted well nada

    i just read that to install on ios 249 needed to press B
    maybe thats where i went wrong ??
    + basicaly 36
    I don't know if there is any hope left, but your only option for recovery is using savemiifrii and a gc-controller.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  4. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  5. #244
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you for all your help!
    I think ill bring it back to the store, im still under the 30 days return policy.
    Learning the hard way is sometime the best way lol

  6. #245
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hgagne View Post
    Thank you for all your help!
    I think ill bring it back to the store, im still under the 30 days return policy.
    Learning the hard way is sometime the best way lol
    That sounds like an excellent idea. Good that it is under warranty.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  8. #246
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry. I was totally stuck for days due to black screen. May I have your help?

    History
    Step A: Install IOS30-64-v1040.wad--There is black screen after loading USB.
    So, I try Step B.

    Step B:
    Only ios 250 & ios 249 could be loaded. For other ios, wii is idle.
    I go to Step 3 with ios 250 & 249.

    Step3:
    Try Step A, one more time first using ios249-----In this step, wii still got a black screen after loading USB.(Both ios do)
    Therefore, I try following steps of step 3. But, will still show the black screen after loading USB.(Both ios do)

    My will system menu is 4.2J. Any info I should provide for your reference or any other try I should do?

    May I have your help?
    Last edited by aflbrian335; 12-11-2009 at 06:03 PM.

  9. #247
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by aflbrian335 View Post
    Sorry. I was totally stuck for days due to black screen. May I have your help?

    History
    Step A: Install IOS30-64-v1040.wad--There is black screen after loading USB.
    So, I try Step B.

    Step B:
    Only ios 250 & ios 249 could be loaded. For other ios, wii is idle.
    I go to Step 3 with ios 250 & 249.

    Step3:
    Try Step A, one more time first using ios249-----In this step, wii still got a black screen after loading USB.(Both ios do)
    Therefore, I try following steps of step 3. But, will still show the black screen after loading USB.(Both ios do)

    My will system menu is 4.2J. Any info I should provide for your reference or any other try I should do?

    May I have your help?
    Try step a again, with ios249, but load from sd, not usb.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  11. #248
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Try step a again, with ios249, but load from sd, not usb.
    Sorry! My typo...

    Sorry. I was totally stuck for days due to black screen. May I have your help?

    History
    Step A: Install IOS30-64-v1040.wad--There is black screen after loading SD.
    So, I try Step B.

    Step B:
    Only ios 250 & ios 249 could be loaded. For other ios, wii is idle.
    I go to Step 3 with ios 250 & 249.

    Step3:
    Try Step A, one more time first using ios249-----In this step, wii still got a black screen after loading SD.(Both ios do)
    Therefore, I try following steps of step 3. But, will still show the black screen after loading SD.(Both ios do)

    My will system menu is 4.2J. Any info I should provide for your reference or any other try I should do?

    May I have your help?

    ----Where could l find ios 249? Is it already in ios30.zip?

  12. #249
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by aflbrian335 View Post
    Sorry! My typo...

    Sorry. I was totally stuck for days due to black screen. May I have your help?

    History
    Step A: Install IOS30-64-v1040.wad--There is black screen after loading SD.
    So, I try Step B.

    Step B:
    Only ios 250 & ios 249 could be loaded. For other ios, wii is idle.
    I go to Step 3 with ios 250 & 249.

    Step3:
    Try Step A, one more time first using ios249-----In this step, wii still got a black screen after loading SD.(Both ios do)
    Therefore, I try following steps of step 3. But, will still show the black screen after loading SD.(Both ios do)

    My will system menu is 4.2J. Any info I should provide for your reference or any other try I should do?

    May I have your help?

    ----Where could l find ios 249? Is it already in ios30.zip?
    Make sure that step B installs cios38 without error
    If your wii is online try to run dop ios mod, just replace the boot.dol on the sd-card with that of dop ios mod. Load dop ios mod, use ios 249, install ios30-v1040
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  13. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  14. #250
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Try step a again, with ios249, but load from sd, not usb.
    Dear Mauifrog,

    I try again.

    History
    Step A: Install IOS30-64-v1040.wad--There is black screen after loading SD.
    So, I try Step B.

    Step B:
    I load ios 249.
    I go to Step 3 with ios 249.

    Step3:
    Try Step A, one more time first using ios249-----In this step, I extract IOS30.zip & replace IOS30-64-v1040.wad in wad folder with IOS249.wad but wii still got a black screen after loading SD.

    Any step I try is incorrect?

Page 25 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •