Page 19 of 98 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 975

Thread: Hackmii -FIX: no vulnerable ios, black screen, scam freeze

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by MIWB View Post
    How should i install the IOS36-64-v3090.wad?
    I finally got through step A now im stuck at the freeze screen with push 1 button....
    Try step B, if it installs try to install ios36 using ios249.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  2. #182
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    mauifrog since you selected no Pm's i'll just leave it here, i posted up on my forums you rguide for just pure archival purposes. if you dont want it up on it. i'll remove it. but i did leave you credit a sim not one to claim such guides as my own.

  3. #183
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ca black screen following IOS36-64-v1042

    Hello mauifrog and Thank you for all these great informations!
    I followed your step by step tutorial and ended up at step 3
    *** you say 2-3 reports of homebrew apps loading to black screen following the installation of IOS36-64-v1042
    I guess i am one of them
    can you tell me does that mean the wii is bricked or there is a other alternative??
    thank you for your help : )

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hgagne View Post
    Hello mauifrog and Thank you for all these great informations!
    I followed your step by step tutorial and ended up at step 3
    *** you say 2-3 reports of homebrew apps loading to black screen following the installation of IOS36-64-v1042
    I guess i am one of them
    can you tell me does that mean the wii is bricked or there is a other alternative??
    thank you for your help : )
    Try to play an original game, it should see the outdated ios and update it. I will assume that everything is loading to black screen. I don't know the cause of this, but I suspect that IOS36-64-v1042 may be the cause, possibly incompatable with newer wii's. How new is your wii?

    Try to load a variety of apps from wiibrew using bannerbomb, also try with "smash stack" SSBB ntsc if its your region, and "indiana pwns" lego indiana jones. Try to update the ios with a disk update.

    Your wii is not bricked, it is just stuck

    Please try as many of the above as you can and report your findings back here.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  6. #185
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you for responding,
    Actually I re-did the tutorial and now I was able to finish step 3.
    But installing the homebrew is a no go (black screen)
    I have a wii lu39 4.2u if its any help
    Thanks again for your help

  7. #186
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My wii is blocking at step 4. I don't know what to do with this problem. Anybody? HELP!!!!
    Last edited by bebea; 12-10-2009 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Help?

  8. #187
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by bebea View Post
    My wii is blocking at step 4. I don't know what to do with this problem. Anybody? HELP!!!!
    Surely there is a better description of your trouble?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. #188
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is blocking after I launch the boot.elf and the only way to unblock is turning of the wii by unplugging the current. I don't know what to do next. Start the guide from the begining?

    The Mii Chanel don't work either (do nothing, can't create characters, nothing). Because of the troubles that I have with my Wii (see up), I have a discussion with the seller and I find out that the Mii Chanel is "blocked"(?) due the reason of not mod the console. Another strange fact is: the console is for Korea (Model No. RVL-001 (KOR), Serial No.:LKM10783104) with 4.1e soft. It works with originally PAL games. Does anywone know how to fix these problems (Mii Chanel, softmod, etc)?

    Please use the Edit function.
    Last edited by Jax; 01-02-2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Merged Posts...

  10. #189
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I cant get passed that screen to continue homebrew channel installer

    Hello mauifrog and others,
    I am having a similar problem that was posted before but not completed

    Your help would really be appreciated!

    I get pass step A then i go to step 4 and i use bannerbomb to open, i click yes, and then this comes up and freezes:

    "this software must not be sold, neither alone nor as part of a bundle. If you paid for this software or received it as part of a bundle following payment, you have been scammed and schould demand your money back immediately.
    For further details see http://hbc.hackmii.com/scam"

    I cant get passed that screen to continue homebrew channel installer...
    the 1 doesnt show up and still if I try to press it or do what ever nothing happens
    I'm on firmware 4.2u

    + I also tried what you suggested in a other post :
    I would try to format the sd-card using this tool, and/or try another card. The download should be good, but you may also want to download the hackmii installer and bannerbomb v2 directly from their respective site, or try to download the step 4 package again.

    aswell as :
    Try to install IOS36-64-v3090.zip
    Then run hackmii again
    Also try to push 1 at that screen if it freezes.

    still the same results
    any suggestions ?
    Thank you for your time
    __________________

  11. #190
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hgagne View Post
    Hello mauifrog and others,
    I am having a similar problem that was posted before but not completed

    Your help would really be appreciated!

    I get pass step A then i go to step 4 and i use bannerbomb to open, i click yes, and then this comes up and freezes:

    "this software must not be sold, neither alone nor as part of a bundle. If you paid for this software or received it as part of a bundle following payment, you have been scammed and schould demand your money back immediately.
    For further details see http://hbc.hackmii.com/scam"

    I cant get passed that screen to continue homebrew channel installer...
    the 1 doesnt show up and still if I try to press it or do what ever nothing happens
    I'm on firmware 4.2u

    + I also tried what you suggested in a other post :
    I would try to format the sd-card using this tool, and/or try another card. The download should be good, but you may also want to download the hackmii installer and bannerbomb v2 directly from their respective site, or try to download the step 4 package again.

    aswell as :
    Try to install IOS36-64-v3090.zip
    Then run hackmii again
    Also try to push 1 at that screen if it freezes.

    still the same results
    any suggestions ?
    Thank you for your time
    __________________
    pretty much the same on my wii 4.1e LEH 280.
    would be great if someone managed to fix this =)

Page 19 of 98 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •