Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 975

Thread: Hackmii -FIX: no vulnerable ios, black screen, scam freeze

  1. #151
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Dumb question

    I have 3.1 and I don't see the small SD icon. If i upgrade to the lastest upgrade,will i still be able follow those steps.Im unable to add HBC channel as well

  2. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    What is giving you the 1035 error?
    wad manader v1.4 when i try and install a wad i get error -1035
    thanks

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboy147 View Post
    wad manader v1.4 when i try and install a wad i get error -1035
    thanks
    On which step? Have you changed to ios36, instead of 249.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  4. #154
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboy147 View Post
    wad manader v1.4 when i try and install a wad i get error -1035
    thanks
    Did you have cioscorp installer? if not you have a real problem and this guide wont work for you...

  5. #155
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

    This guide worked flawlessly. I have HBC back. Thank you!

  6. #156
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hello im trying to do this install because i have a 3.2u wii and im getting the vulnarable ios message. My problem is i formated my sd card and extracted part a into my card but im going into my wii data/sd card menue but nothing is coming up? any suggestions?

  7. #157
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Justmichaelds View Post
    hello im trying to do this install because i have a 3.2u wii and im getting the vulnarable ios message. My problem is i formated my sd card and extracted part a into my card but im going into my wii data/sd card menue but nothing is coming up? any suggestions?
    You need to download bannerbomb v1
    These packs have v2 for the 4.2 wii. V1 should fix your trouble, just replace the private folder on your sd card with v1.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  8. #158
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i am having a problem loading my backups and original games in the wii. each time i put in either game it gives me "an error has occurred. press the ejecte button and remove the disc, then turn the wii console off and refer to the wii operations manual for help troubleshooting." b4 i had this problem i was on system menu 4.0u sofmii'd 2.95 with no problems and loaded thru disc channel fine. then i accidently updated thru N to system 4.2u. my hbc was gone and i followed tutorial on getting it back with success. now i still get an error no matter it is original or backup games in the disc channel. could it be fixed or is the laser dead in the unit? any suggestions? thanx in advance.

  9. #159
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    You need to download bannerbomb v1
    These packs have v2 for the 4.2 wii. V1 should fix your trouble, just replace the private folder on your sd card with v1.
    So eventhough my wii is already hacked by the twilight hack? I already formatted the card as req by the tut so just download bannerbomb and run v1 ?

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by sun_sage View Post
    i am having a problem loading my backups and original games in the wii. each time i put in either game it gives me "an error has occurred. press the ejecte button and remove the disc, then turn the wii console off and refer to the wii operations manual for help troubleshooting." b4 i had this problem i was on system menu 4.0u sofmii'd 2.95 with no problems and loaded thru disc channel fine. then i accidently updated thru N to system 4.2u. my hbc was gone and i followed tutorial on getting it back with success. now i still get an error no matter it is original or backup games in the disc channel. could it be fixed or is the laser dead in the unit? any suggestions? thanx in advance.
    Try to run the cIOSCORP uninstaller
    or
    Try to install cIOSCORP 3.5

    Make sure you have preloader and bootmii installed first.
    I would uninstall, but you do as you like.
    Last edited by mauifrog; 12-03-2009 at 05:23 PM.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •