Page 132 of 298 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2978

Thread: [GUIDE] - DIOS MIOS v2.11 - Play Gamecube Backups From Your USB HDD

  1. #1311
    Brawl Master DiscMurderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 84 Times in 70 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    I don't know if linking to other sites is allowed, but link 1 , link 2, and the official google code page

    My favorite part aside from never touching the DVD drive at all ( redirecting DVD calls ), is that you are not limited to the 512MB of internal storage space, the space you have when you use an emulated firmware is the amount of space on your SD/USB. It's a lot safer too, you won't brick your actual nand thanks to a bad theme or a bad channel. Using neek2o gives you the ability to use multiple emulated firmwares, but I couldn't get Dios Mios to work with any of the above, I might give it another shot, and maybe with Devolution as well.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You DiscMurderer For This Useful Post


  3. #1312
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I see that DIOS MIOS 2.5 is out. Which version of USB Loader GX works with it and where can I find the latest DOL file for USB Loader GX? Are there better versions of both DIOS MIOS and USB Loader GX I should be using now that are more stable then the current releases?

  4. #1313
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikerakashiya View Post
    I see that DIOS MIOS 2.5 is out. Which version of USB Loader GX works with it and where can I find the latest DOL file for USB Loader GX? Are there better versions of both DIOS MIOS and USB Loader GX I should be using now that are more stable then the current releases?

    You do not have to update GX every time DM updates. IF you want the latest DOL for GX here it is R1204. The latest GX is in the bottom of this page USB Loader GX . Sometime when you update GX you have to remove the CFG Files from usbloader_gx app.

  5. 2 Users Say Thank You to candylove For This Useful Post


  6. #1314
    New Member ThronoCrigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikerakashiya View Post
    I see that DIOS MIOS 2.5 is out. Which version of USB Loader GX works with it and where can I find the latest DOL file for USB Loader GX? Are there better versions of both DIOS MIOS and USB Loader GX I should be using now that are more stable then the current releases?
    Version 3.0 r1200 works fine with DM 2.5.

  7. #1315
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Not sure if this here is a right pkace for my inquiry?

    I just updated my wii with the "Hacking any Wii guide"
    and installed the Dios Mios with this guide and getting some error messages:

    For rge Game cube backups:


    When using Willow and the CNF Loader:
    Shows the big blue gamecube (Dios Mios logo?)
    and gives me an error message:


    "a! al error app_entry is not within the uploader area"


    with USB Loader GX:
    gives me an error message:
    "The game is on USB.
    Do you want to copy the game to SD or delete a game on SD?"


    The game is on the USB indeed and noton the SD.

    Anybody help?
    Thannks

  8. #1316
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zusfrid View Post
    Not sure if this here is a right pkace for my inquiry?

    I just updated my wii with the "Hacking any Wii guide"
    and installed the Dios Mios with this guide and getting some error messages:

    For rge Game cube backups:


    When using Willow and the CNF Loader:
    Shows the big blue gamecube (Dios Mios logo?)
    and gives me an error message:


    "a! al error app_entry is not within the uploader area"


    with USB Loader GX:
    gives me an error message:
    "The game is on USB.
    Do you want to copy the game to SD or delete a game on SD?"


    The game is on the USB indeed and noton the SD.

    Anybody help?
    Thannks

    Just update all USB Loaders from computer or Wii wifi to wiiflow v4.0.4 ,CFG Loader r49 replace the boot.dol in SD / apps / USBLoader with the updated one (rename it boot.dol) and GX R1204. The latest GX is in the bottom of this page USB Loader GX, Replace the boot.dol in your SD /apps/ usbloader_gx with the updated one ( r1204_IOS249)
    Install USB Loader GX -UNEO_Forwarder Channel 5_1_AHBPROT.wad for USB Loader GX channel and Default-FIX94v14b-forwarder-DWFA.wad for wiiflow channel

    If you are still having issues,verify that your HDD is using 32KB cluster size or less, use Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced : right click your disk/change cluster size/current cluster size: I use Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced on three HDD to change it from 64KB to 32KB and I did not lose any data. (I ONLY RECOMMEND ACRONIS BECAUSE NO DATA LOSS)If you use any other HDD program you will have to backup everything before you change the cluster size.
    The Main GameCube Path has to be USB1. The games folder has to be in USB1 for DIOS MIOS to work:
    USB1/games/GAMEID/game.iso
    Last edited by candylove; 11-24-2012 at 01:33 PM.

  9. #1317
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay then. I've had this problem for a long time, can anyone help?
    Every time I try to run a Gamecube game using Dios Mios Lite, it just freezes at the "DIOS MIOS" splash screen.
    Right now, I'm using Dios Mios Lite 2.5 but I've tried other versions (Dios Mios Lite 2.2, Dios Mios Lite 1.5, Some older revision, and even DIOS MIOS 2.2).
    I'm using Wiiflow 4.0.4 and USB GX Loader R204.

  10. #1318
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Same here, dios mios is an issue. Wait until you have to try emulate the memory card.....

  11. #1319
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyminix View Post
    Okay then. I've had this problem for a long time, can anyone help?
    Every time I try to run a Gamecube game using Dios Mios Lite, it just freezes at the "DIOS MIOS" splash screen.
    Right now, I'm using Dios Mios Lite 2.5 but I've tried other versions (Dios Mios Lite 2.2, Dios Mios Lite 1.5, Some older revision, and even DIOS MIOS 2.2).
    I'm using Wiiflow 4.0.4 and USB GX Loader R204.
    For DM 2.5 the Main GameCube Path has to be USB1/ games. GC games only works from 1st partition (USB1)
    For DM Lite the Main GameCube Path has to be SD/ games.
    Try using the USB Loaders to install the games or DMToolbox or DiscEX.
    Also try re-installing DM 2.5 with Wad Manager 1.7 with IOS236.

  12. #1320
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi, I'm having some issues loading GC games through Dios Mios 2.5 and USB Loader GX 1204. My hard drive is compatible, formatted correctly (32kb clusters), and the games are processed through DiscEx. Yet, when I load up F-Zero GX it gets through the company logos (asks for progressive display mode) and then proceeds to the menu. However upon hitting start, or going past to Grand Prix and loading up a level, my Wii instantly shuts off. I have tried reinstalling the 2.5 wad (for usb, not lite) and RVL V6 multiple times under IOS236 using WadInstaller, yet I can't get this to work. Super Monkey Ball does something similar, and freezes upon the initial load. Now I'm assuming its my softmod at this point, however all wii games boot fine. Any help or input would be appreciated. ~Thanks.
    SysCheck:

    Spoiler


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •