Page 126 of 298 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2978

Thread: [GUIDE] - DIOS MIOS v2.11 - Play Gamecube Backups From Your USB HDD

  1. #1251
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjakesteel View Post
    Wow, DIOS MIOS 2.4 was released while I was gone!!

    Ugh, Guys. I upgraded to DIOS MIOS 2.4 and upgraded to USB Loader GX r1203 and NOTHING works.

    So I don't know which is the problem. I tried the same working games on CFG and Wiiflow, the games that used to work, and they no work.

    So I'm guessing it's DM 4.0, but I'm going to switch back to r1200 and see.
    DM 2.4 works perfect for me, I did not update my USB Loaders and all three USB Loaders work. My settings are default for wiiflow, Auto for CFG and global for GX. Maybe it's your CFG files. If you say which games, I will check to see if it works for me. I believe my GX is 1201 will update to 1203 soon.
    It's late here will check back tomorrow
    Edit: I try Luigi's Mansion and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes with all three and it works (GX1203, WIIFLOW402r432,CFGv70r48)
    Last edited by candylove; 10-27-2012 at 11:56 AM.

  2. #1252
    New Member
    Dios Mios Expert
    cwjakesteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 126 Times in 69 Posts
    Thanks candylove. The games were primarily Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, and Luigi's Mansion. But I'm not sure if you have the same ones. I'll do what you did, and go back to GX r1200.

  3. #1253
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Having the same issue mentioned on some pages back. "The Game is on USB." thing.

    I'm using USB Loader GX 3.0 (with Usb loader GX boot.dol for DM.rar .dol, I'm not sure if its r1203 or w/e)
    DIOSMIOS 2.4 with the .wad installed via -
    WAD Manager 1.7

    The game is showing up as a "channel" on the GX loader menu (Four Swords Adventures) but when I go to start it I get "The game is on USB" popup. I've read over these tutorials over and over again and I swear I can't seem to get what I'm missing.

    If there's anything I should add, just tell me. I know you guys deal with this constantly so my apologies for adding to the fire.

  4. #1254
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,243
    Thanks
    1,008
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 897 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjakesteel
    Thanks candylove. The games were primarily Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, and Luigi's Mansion. But I'm not sure if you have the same ones. I'll do what you did, and go back to GX r1200.
    Sorry to pull this off topic but how is MGS Twin Snakes? I've heard good things about the MGS games but I've only ever played one on PSP.

  5. #1255
    New Member
    Dios Mios Expert
    cwjakesteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 126 Times in 69 Posts
    MGS Twin Snakes is a remake of the original MGS for the PS1. Konami for some reason makes remakes of EVERY MGS game they make.

    MGS > Twin Snakes
    Sons of Liberty > Substance
    Snake Eater > Subsistence
    Guns of the Patriots > Existence
    Ground Zeroes > ????
    Compilation = HD Collection.

    Anyways, I really like Twin Snakes. Improved graphics and audio from the original PS1 really improves the game. Plus there's first person view. The game is played like MGS2, where you can do all those actions.

    I really liked the game. However, DM does not support disc switching, so I can only play Disc 1. Game's really long too btw. The MGS series is a really good one to get into. MGS1,2,3 and 4 are all Sony Playstation Exlusives, until the HD collection was relased, where you can get 2,3 and Peace Walker for 360. But nintendo got lucky with TS.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You cwjakesteel For This Useful Post


  7. #1256
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,243
    Thanks
    1,008
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 897 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjakesteel
    MGS Twin Snakes is a remake of the original MGS for the PS1. Konami for some reason makes remakes of EVERY MGS game they make.

    MGS > Twin Snakes
    Sons of Liberty > Substance
    Snake Eater > Subsistence
    Guns of the Patriots > Existence
    Ground Zeroes > ????
    Compilation = HD Collection.

    Anyways, I really like Twin Snakes. Improved graphics and audio from the original PS1 really improves the game. Plus there's first person view. The game is played like MGS2, where you can do all those actions.

    I really liked the game. However, DM does not support disc switching, so I can only play Disc 1. Game's really long too btw. The MGS series is a really good one to get into. MGS1,2,3 and 4 are all Sony Playstation Exlusives, until the HD collection was relased, where you can get 2,3 and Peace Walker for 360. But nintendo got lucky with TS.
    Hmm sounds pretty cool, I'll have to see if I can get my hands on a copy. Also, Devolution does disc swapping I believe, I'm not sure if Twin Snakes will work on it or not but if you want to try it out.

  8. #1257
    New Member
    Dios Mios Expert
    cwjakesteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 126 Times in 69 Posts
    Well Twin Snakes isn't working with DM 2.4. I'm going to have to revert to DM 2.2.

  9. #1258
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjakesteel View Post
    Well Twin Snakes isn't working with DM 2.4. I'm going to have to revert to DM 2.2.
    Wiiflow support GC disc switching and Twin Snakes works with DM 2.4

  10. #1259
    New Member
    Dios Mios Expert
    cwjakesteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 126 Times in 69 Posts
    For some reason I couldn't get Twin Snakes to work with USB Loader GX. Only with Wiiflow. Ugh, I will try again.

    So Candylove, how do I go about disc switching? I will add it to the guide.

  11. #1260
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjakesteel View Post
    For some reason I couldn't get Twin Snakes to work with USB Loader GX. Only with Wiiflow. Ugh, I will try again.

    So Candylove, how do I go about disc switching? I will add it to the guide.
    It works if you save disc 1 before switching to disc 2 then when you load disc 2 it loads the save. Try it with wiiflow
    Last edited by candylove; 10-28-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •