Page 94 of 295 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 2945

Thread: [GUIDE] - DIOS MIOS v2.10 - Play Gamecube Backups From Your USB HDD

  1. #931
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zdzxzdzx View Post
    awsome yes i did and it work fine thx

    how to convert GCM games to iso format ?
    use DiscEX-V0.9-cred.rar to convert to iso format, just drag and drop it on DiscEx. application

    I am still using
    DiscEX-v0.8b-cred.rar
    Last edited by candylove; 09-14-2012 at 06:40 PM.

  2. #932
    New Member
    Dios Mios Expert
    cwjakesteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 124 Times in 67 Posts
    You don't need to do anything to convert .gcm to .iso. They are the same. gcm=iso. If you want to format your iso file to the correct format the iso file should be, then you should use discEX.

  3. #933
    New Member Mister Bombi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    How do I check the HDD cluster size using MiniTool Partition Wizard?

  4. #934
    New Member Mister Bombi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zdzxzdzx View Post
    awsome yes i did and it work fine thx

    how to convert GCM games to iso format ?
    Change the file extension to .iso. That's it.

  5. #935
    New Member
    Dios Mios Expert
    cwjakesteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 124 Times in 67 Posts
    EASEUS will tell you the cluster size. That's currently the only way I know, but other formatters like Acronis will tell you. I would assume that any program that could change your cluster size would also be able to tell you what it is.

  6. #936
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    yep yep thx all DiscEx will convert it when you just drag drop

    ok i face another problimo i put zelda ww into my usb , i tested it work fine the only problim is when i add more games to the usb wiiflow don't read em it only show zelda do i have to make games folder to each game folder ?

    Please Use The Edit Function.
    Last edited by Jax; 10-14-2012 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  7. #937
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,211
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zdzxzdzx
    ok i face another problimo i put zelda ww into my usb , i tested it work fine the only problim is when i add more games to the usb wiiflow don't read em it only show zelda do i have to make games folder to each game folder ?
    Yes, add them to their own game ID folders

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  8. #938
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ahhh ok great thank alot

    answerd befor i test lol

    so i put all games (3) folders in games folder in my usb still wiiflow can only read zelda ww

    can someone help ?

    Please Use The Edit Function.
    Last edited by Jax; 10-14-2012 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  9. #939
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,211
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zdzxzdzx
    answerd befor i test lol

    so i put all games (3) folders in games folder in my usb still wiiflow can only read zelda ww

    can someone help ?
    In games you need 3 subfolders, each one title with each games GameID, inside those 3 folders make sure each game is titled game.iso

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  10. #940
    New Member Mister Bombi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjakesteel View Post
    EASEUS will tell you the cluster size. That's currently the only way I know, but other formatters like Acronis will tell you. I would assume that any program that could change your cluster size would also be able to tell you what it is.
    I used EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition to check the partition properties. On the FAT Info tab, it says:

    First FAT Sector: 32

    and below that:

    Reserved Sectors: 32

    Does that mean it has a 32 kb cluster size or not?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •