Page 67 of 295 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 2945

Thread: [GUIDE] - DIOS MIOS v2.10 - Play Gamecube Backups From Your USB HDD

  1. #661
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candylove View Post
    I just download it on the wii with usb loader gx or any of the usb loaders
    My download on usb loader gx doesn't work. it always returns cannot find on server. So a website like wiiboxart which in phenomenal would be great for gc games that there apparently is not a site for.

  2. #662
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,212
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crychair
    hey guys just a question on formatting GC games with usb loader gx.

    Right now i have a games folder with folders inside named the game id
    usb/games/GLZE01/game.iso

    I want the files to say the game name in the title
    but when I put the folders to say
    usb/games/Legend of zelda[GLZE01]/game.iso
    or
    usb/games/GLZE01[Legend of zelda]/game.iso
    it will show the game twice on usb loader gx.

    And on another note are there any sites like wiiboxart.com for GC games?

    its box art... not isos... they have a forum dedicated to the wii box art.
    I'm pretty sure you have to leave the folders named as USB\Games\gameID\game.iso

    As for downloading the box art just press 1 and USB Loader GX can DL them for you via GameTDB.com. If for some reason your USB Loader doesn't want to connect to it you can use GameTDB.com on your computer and move the images to your SD card.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  3. 1 User Says Thank You SNES_Master For This Useful Post


  4. #663
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks candylove it worked when i copied the .Rar files i only copied the theme folders and not the other cofig one but it works now. And of coure i will proceed with another question haha
    How do you put wii games and gamecube games on the same Usb? or is that even possible? i only have gamecube games right now

  5. #664
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM1104 View Post
    Thanks candylove it worked when i copied the .Rar files i only copied the theme folders and not the other cofig one but it works now. And of coure i will proceed with another question haha
    How do you put wii games and gamecube games on the same Usb? or is that even possible? i only have gamecube games right now
    It is better to have wii games and GC games on the same USB. Just put the wii games in the wbfs folder on your FAT32 USB. you could use CleanRip or any USB Loader to make a backup of your wii game or Use WiiBackupManager to add the file and transfer the wbfs file to the wbfs folder on the FAT32 USB
    for example:
    FAT32 USB/wbfs/Just Dance 3 [SJDE41]/SJDE41.wbfs

    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...ide-fat32.html
    Last edited by candylove; 08-08-2012 at 05:42 AM.

  6. #665
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay, so I'm at a lose and did reading but didn't find anything that helpful. I have the newest USB Loader GX and v2.2 Dios Mios. I have my GC games showing up in USB Loader GX but when I go to play them it asks me to copy them to my SD Card (trying to play off my HDD). I can either Copy to SD, look at my SD or cancel. Even when I do choose to copy it, and it finishes then I launch the game, it returns to the Wii home screen.. any help will be amazing!

  7. #666
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lento17 View Post
    Okay, so I'm at a lose and did reading but didn't find anything that helpful. I have the newest USB Loader GX and v2.2 Dios Mios. I have my GC games showing up in USB Loader GX but when I go to play them it asks me to copy them to my SD Card (trying to play off my HDD). I can either Copy to SD, look at my SD or cancel. Even when I do choose to copy it, and it finishes then I launch the game, it returns to the Wii home screen.. any help will be amazing!
    if USB Loader GX channel ask to copy to SD, uninstall the channel wad and install the forwarder wad
    "USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT wad" this works with DIOS MIOS 2.2 and USB Loader GX v3.0 r1200
    or try it in the homebrew channel
    USB Loader GX.
    Downloads - usbloader-gui - USB Loader GX: GUI for Waninkoko´s USB Loader (based on libwiigui) - Google Project Hosting

  8. #667
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by candylove View Post
    if USB Loader GX channel ask to copy to SD, uninstall the channel wad and install the forwarder wad
    "USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT wad" this works with DIOS MIOS 2.2 and USB Loader GX v3.0 r1200
    or try it in the homebrew channel
    USB Loader GX.
    Downloads - usbloader-gui - USB Loader GX: GUI for Waninkoko´s USB Loader (based on libwiigui) - Google Project Hosting

    I actually got it working now Candy, thank you. Last question, how can I set it up to save to my USB drive? I tried to set it for NMM which I thought was the option but then i get black screened. Turning NMM off it loads fine but then reminds me I have no memory card in slot A.

  9. #668
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lento17 View Post
    I actually got it working now Candy, thank you. Last question, how can I set it up to save to my USB drive? I tried to set it for NMM which I thought was the option but then i get black screened. Turning NMM off it loads fine but then reminds me I have no memory card in slot A.
    NMM only works with some games and it save to USB, you may need a memory card to save some games

    "NMM (No More Memory) - This is the game save redirection feature which uses the usb drive instead of a GameCube memory card. Should you enable this feature, remember to take your memory cards out of the GameCube slots. Keep in mind that not all games will work with this patching."

    here is a list of some games that work with NMM
    http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/DIOS_MI...atibility_List
    Last edited by candylove; 08-08-2012 at 06:04 PM.

  10. #669
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by candylove View Post
    if USB Loader GX channel ask to copy to SD, uninstall the channel wad and install the forwarder wad
    "USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT wad" this works with DIOS MIOS 2.2 and USB Loader GX v3.0 r1200
    or try it in the homebrew channel
    Hiya, I've been having the same problem and came across this thread. I tried all of the above, I also tried using just a forwarder instead of full channel, or just uninstalling channel, Downloaded newest .dol right before posting this to make sure it was up do date. I am still getting the copy to sd card problem.

  11. #670
    New Member HulkWogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Have you changed the custom path, the main path needs to be set to USB instead of SD.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •