Page 41 of 295 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 2945

Thread: [GUIDE] - DIOS MIOS v2.10 - Play Gamecube Backups From Your USB HDD

  1. #401
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,214
    Thanks
    989
    Thanked 1,126 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billybryson54
    My issue is that the whole thing works up to the point where I actually try to load the game from the USB. When I receive the screen that says something along of the lines of "This game is on USB, do you want to copy or View SD card" I should be given the option to "Load from USB" And I'm not receiving that option.
    I'm using dios mios 2.2, and installed using wad manager 1.7. Everything went fine. I'm also using USB loader GX, and installed a gamecube game using the same process that I would a Wii game. That worked fine too, installed onto a USB thumb drive formatted to FAT32 with a 32kb cluster, set to active and primary. I had no problems up to the point where I wanted to load the game and it didn't give me the option, it only gave me the option to "copy or view SD card" I DID go into the options and make the "Main Gamecube path" to "USB1" Why is that option not available? Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thank you in advance
    Make the path USB1:\Games
    Also make sure you're using USB Loader GX r1193 mod02. And I recommend reinstalling DIOS MIOS 2.1 if you still have the wad for it. Use IOS236 for the install, that may help, 2.2 has a bug that keeps it from running correctly (unless that's been fixed)

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  2. #402
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bzibziak View Post
    hi guys,
    DM works like a charm, but I have another problem. Some time ago, before DM I have burnt most of my NGC games as multi iso discs.
    Any ideas how can I now retrieve back separate games to make them usable for DM, either using my PC or my Wii?
    probly be just as easy as anything else to put the original disc back in and re-rip them
    Last edited by deucide; 07-19-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You deucide For This Useful Post


  4. #403
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @ cwjakesteel
    I was making these discs using 'gamecube multigame iso creator'. this tool gives you 2 basic options - create a multigame iso and extract a game from a multigame iso
    the problem is however, that I do not have the isos, only dvdrs
    when i try to open such a disc, the directory shows only 3 files:
    boot.catalog
    bootldr.dol
    mfe-fs.bz2

    and I can't do anything with them

  5. #404
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,214
    Thanks
    989
    Thanked 1,126 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bzibziak
    @ cwjakesteel
    I was making these discs using 'gamecube multigame iso creator'. this tool gives you 2 basic options - create a multigame iso and extract a game from a multigame iso
    the problem is however, that I do not have the isos, only dvdrs
    when i try to open such a disc, the directory shows only 3 files:
    boot.catalog
    bootldr.dol
    mfe-fs.bz2

    and I can't do anything with them
    You have to re-rip the games, I don't think there's a way to separate them back into the original single game ISOs.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  6. #405
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that I have had an original gamecube game in the drive. Any other ideas?

  7. #406
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    looks like I will not have to re-rip
    I have used nero to make an iso from a dvdr, now this gamecube multigame iso creator opens this iso and lets me extract separate games to separate isos
    just saved lots of bandwidth

  8. #407
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,214
    Thanks
    989
    Thanked 1,126 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bzibziak
    looks like I will not have to re-rip
    I have used nero to make an iso from a dvdr, now this gamecube multigame iso creator opens this iso and lets me extract separate games to separate isos
    just saved lots of bandwidth
    Re-ripping doesn't use bandwidth lol. Just stick your retail disc in the system, launch "CleanRip 1.0.5" and it'll generate an ISO on your USB or SD.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  9. #408
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billybryson54 View Post
    My issue is that the whole thing works up to the point where I actually try to load the game from the USB. When I receive the screen that says something along of the lines of "This game is on USB, do you want to copy or View SD card" I should be given the option to "Load from USB" And I'm not receiving that option.
    I'm using dios mios 2.2, and installed using wad manager 1.7. Everything went fine. I'm also using USB loader GX, and installed a gamecube game using the same process that I would a Wii game. That worked fine too, installed onto a USB thumb drive formatted to FAT32 with a 32kb cluster, set to active and primary. I had no problems up to the point where I wanted to load the game and it didn't give me the option, it only gave me the option to "copy or view SD card" I DID go into the options and make the "Main Gamecube path" to "USB1" Why is that option not available? Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thank you in advance
    Try wiiflow or Cfg usb loader newest version, they both work perfect with diosmios 2.1.wad

    Quote Originally Posted by haverchuck View Post
    I have been trying for the past few days to get this to work, but am having no success. I softmodded my wii a couple of years ago, but redid it a couple of days ago using the softmod any wii guide. I then followed this guide to install dios mios v2.0. Everything appeared to install perfectly. I then formatted my harddrive to FAT32 with 32kb cluster size (and verified it did this successfully) and put Animaniacs (from the same region) onto the drive like the guide says. When I go to CFG loader the game appears no problem. As soon as I try to run it, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds, then my wii restarts itself.

    I have already done plenty of searching to try to find out what is wrong, but have not found a solution yet. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Please Use the EDIT Function.
    Please Read The Rules As Well.

    DIOSMIOS_2.1.wad. If using CFG loader, change the settings to DM. This work for me
    Last edited by Jax; 07-19-2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  10. #409
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,214
    Thanks
    989
    Thanked 1,126 Times in 885 Posts
    ^Piracy is not supported here, don't encourage it.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  11. 2 Users Say Thank You to SNES_Master For This Useful Post


  12. #410
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •