Page 261 of 295 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2945

Thread: [GUIDE] - DIOS MIOS v2.10 - Play Gamecube Backups From Your USB HDD

  1. #2601
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    path should be usb:/games for gamecube games using Dios Mios (sd:/games if using Dios Mios Lite).

    Are you not seeing the games appear at all in GX? Or are they showing up but fail to launch when you attempt it?
    Fail to launch using DM 2.4+. DM 2.2-2.3 works without issues.

  2. #2602
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,307
    Thanks
    363
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 888 Posts
    Did anyone ever ask you for a syscheck so we can make sure your mod is current?

    Click Below for recommended Links


  3. #2603
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    Did anyone ever ask you for a syscheck so we can make sure your mod is current?
    I had been asked that a year ago in this thread, it was fine then. I'll check it again.

  4. #2604
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know how to check it, but I'll post it here so I can get it verified by one of you people.

    my syscheck


  5. #2605
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,402
    Thanks
    1,823
    Thanked 4,284 Times in 3,601 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    @Captain:

    Only thing amiss I see is HBC V1.1.2 (we recommend V1.1.0; the version you have is geared towards vWii on Wii-U). You'd have to uninstall HackMii and reinstall the V1.1.0 via installer in the "Softmod ANY Wii" guide. Your cIOS themselves are as we'd like/expect to see.

  6. #2606
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRambo View Post
    I don't know how to check it, but I'll post it here so I can get it verified by one of you people.

    my syscheck

    I recommend Wad Manager 1.7 to re-install DIOS MIOS v2.10 with IOS236. I also recommend USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT.wad because the full GX channel has issues with DIOS MIOS. And I still recommend trying the other USB Loaders in llaffer signature. I agree with nightstah HBC V1.1.0 is recommend but I also have HBC V1.1.2 and it works prefect for me with DIOS MIOS v2.10 and everything else.
    Last edited by candylove; 10-29-2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: remove attachments

  7. #2607
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've tried the other USB Loaders, still doesn't load. I also installed USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT.wad, and it still won't load. I have tried with HBC v1.1.0 previously. I doubt it's that because DM 2.4 didn't work with HBC 1.1.0 almost a year ago anyways. Btw I re-installed all the CIOS with the modpack files and syscheck seems to be the same.

    So after all of this I went back to DM 2.3 and only that version works fine. DM 2.4-2.10 doesn't load any of my games, with any USB Loaders.

  8. #2608
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRambo View Post
    I've tried the other USB Loaders, still doesn't load. I also installed USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT.wad, and it still won't load. I have tried with HBC v1.1.0 previously. I doubt it's that because DM 2.4 didn't work with HBC 1.1.0 almost a year ago anyways. Btw I re-installed all the CIOS with the modpack files and syscheck seems to be the same.

    So after all of this I went back to DM 2.3 and only that version works fine. DM 2.4-2.10 doesn't load any of my games, with any USB Loaders.
    Chances are high that your USB2IDE device isn't compatible with DM 2.4-2.10. This is why it's good to try all DM versions and different USB HDD
    Usb HDD Compatibility List For DIOS MIOS

  9. #2609
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My USB Device isn't listed. It's a Seagate GoFlex Desk 1 TB.

  10. #2610
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRambo View Post
    My USB Device isn't listed. It's a Seagate GoFlex Desk 1 TB.
    The Seagate GoFlex 1TB USB HDD has issues:
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/post-the-...s-mios.344522/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •