Page 115 of 295 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2945

Thread: [GUIDE] - DIOS MIOS v2.10 - Play Gamecube Backups From Your USB HDD

  1. #1141
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    DiscEX and all the DIOSMIOS downloads are no longer on the code.google page, and instead make you download them from uploaded.net

    There's a 1 hour time limit on file downloading. Upload those files to proper official mirrors so we don't have to wait an hour or two just to GET the files necessary to apply the hacks. There's this cool website called Mediafire, it's really useful for things like this.

    Thanks.

  2. #1142
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    I remember reading countless times in forums that gc usb loader would never exist becuase the gc never had a usb slot,i guess humans can do anything.

  3. #1143
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,211
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haralampos
    I remember reading countless times in forums that gc usb loader would never exist becuase the gc never had a usb slot,i guess humans can do anything.
    Yup, the Wii is now a (near) perfect gaming machine....we just need stable N64 emulation now.

  4. #1144
    New Member Half-Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    Yup, the Wii is now a (near) perfect gaming machine....we just need stable N64 emulation now.
    Wii64 is stable in my opinion.
    Softmod 4.2 US
    Games Played From a HDD

  5. #1145
    New Member
    Dios Mios Expert
    cwjakesteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 124 Times in 67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IzayaOrihara View Post
    DiscEX and all the DIOSMIOS downloads are no longer on the code.google page, and instead make you download them from uploaded.net

    There's a 1 hour time limit on file downloading. Upload those files to proper official mirrors so we don't have to wait an hour or two just to GET the files necessary to apply the hacks. There's this cool website called Mediafire, it's really useful for things like this.

    Thanks.

    Sorry you're wrong. They're still there. Just click the logo like it said, then click on "downloads".

    I updated the links to link directly to the download list.

  6. #1146
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cluster duckeF

    So I think I've tied myself into somewhat of a conundrum. At this point I am willing to take any down-talking and or abuse to get this resolved. I have attached both an image of my current wii configuration and a text dump of my SD to try to make this as concise as possible.

    I think I'm just confused and I'm not sure where. Anyone that can help me sort out the mess I would really appreciate it. For starters. I can't really "verify" that my cIOS236 has ever installed. I have installed it several times... or at least I think I have. Then I tried running the Dios Mios v 2.2 installer. Not only do I not see Dios Mios as an app on my SD Card, I can't even truly tell you how to run Dios Mios. Secondly, I have formatted my drive to FAT32 cluster 32kb, and all the loaders on my SD card are asking me to create a WBFS partition. I finally got "Configurable USB Loader" to at least mount the drive and I have Resident Evil 0 disc 1 loaded within a "games" folder both as a *.gcm and a DISC EX compressed games2.iso and I can't see either image from within "Configurable USB Loader" (Yes I own and have purchased this game). Last but not least I had (at one point) a USB loader called "Uloader" and I copied the modified "meta.xml" over the original for the "Custom ios224 load" and it would never launch as it kept looking for the load within ios222 or ios223.

    I feel like I've hit the "subconscious" level of this modding (Inception reference) and I can't find my way back out... I'm getting old... and I'm getting tired.

    I guess the most important things I would need help with at this point is, if any one can look at my text dump and tell me what I no longer need on my SD Card. Second from the image,SAM_0061.jpg if I need to change and or modify my ios*** loads from where they are currently configured. Any help again would be appreciated.

    From,

    Your Confused Brother through Nintendo ;-)

    EDIT: Sorry about the zip file that was the only way it would let me upload the *.txt if I compressed the hell out of it. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #1147
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,211
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life

    Wii64 is stable in my opinion.
    Somewhat but they're still a lot of games that are buggy (GoldenEye 007 sadly is one of them)

  8. #1148
    New Member candylove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 176 Times in 155 Posts
    emlcombo

    Install DIOS MIOS v2.3.wad with Wad Manager 1.7
    New USB loaders needs updated cIOS, which then loads DM, this is why you should always try dios-mios-booter r30 first because it does not need cios
    update to CFG Loader r48 or wiiflow v4.0.1 r431or USB Loader GX R1200,Replace the boot.dol in your SD or USB /apps/ usbloader_gx with the updated one.( r1200_IOS249)
    Use DMToolbox v0.1a to convert or install your games to a SD/USB device
    You will not see Dios Mios in your apps. Try your USB Loaders from HBC first, you could try from USB Loader channels if you have forwarder.wad channels install.
    USB / games / GBZE08 / game.iso (and DIOS MIOS will load it fine from your USB Loader)
    GC games in "games" folder
    WII games in "wbfs" folder
    Install USB Loader GX -UNEO_Forwarder Channel 5_1_AHBPROT.wad for USB Loader GX channel
    Default-FIX94v14b-forwarder-DWFA.wad for wiiflow channel
    guide-how-run-post-system-check.html
    d2x-cios-installation-guide.html
    You may have to update cIOS249[56] to d2x-v8final) for wiiflow and USB Loader GX
    Does your wii games work?
    Last edited by candylove; 09-30-2012 at 04:55 PM.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You candylove For This Useful Post


  10. #1149
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey, guys! I've been using Dios Mios 2.2 to play Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (both are listed under that version in the compatability list). Now, after getting near the end of Chapter 6 in FE, the game froze so I rebooted. Now, I can barely even start the chapter, or sometimes even the game without it either saying "An error has occurred." or just plain freezing up!

    Can anyone help me fix this, at all? I'm running Dios Mios 2.2 with USB Loader GX rev1198. I don't think I have any settings changed since I didn't think I needed to. Any ideas? I'm willing to change my versions or whatever, if it helps me run the game. Thank you for your input!

    PS) By the way, I'm using System Menu 4.3U, iirc.

  11. #1150
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,211
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NiGHtsBeta09
    Hey, guys! I've been using Dios Mios 2.2 to play Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (both are listed under that version in the compatability list). Now, after getting near the end of Chapter 6 in FE, the game froze so I rebooted. Now, I can barely even start the chapter, or sometimes even the game without it either saying "An error has occurred." or just plain freezing up!

    Can anyone help me fix this, at all? I'm running Dios Mios 2.2 with USB Loader GX rev1198. I don't think I have any settings changed since I didn't think I needed to. Any ideas? I'm willing to change my versions or whatever, if it helps me run the game. Thank you for your input!

    PS) By the way, I'm using System Menu 4.3U, iirc.
    Upgrade USB Loader GX to r1200 then double check your settings to make sure they're correct. If that doesn't work then try re-ripping the disc.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •