Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
Latest Version - 0.3B
C4TurD4Y's selective plugin loader for your homebrewed PSP has receive a new update today. Now in version 0.38, the latest update of Sepulka adds a new bootscreen display, more internal improvements and some other tweaks.
Sepulka is Selective Plugin Loader, plugin, that loads other plugins only in a particular case. Just like Pergame, but my plugin reads game id and game title (great for noobs) from param.sfo, not from ram. Different is format of plugins list too.
Currently Sepulka supports:
* Blacklisting (just add ~ sign before parameter)
* Recognizing of mode (Iso - all backups; umd - all umd games and pbp - for MS games)
* Recognizing of game id and title
* Comments (line must start by #)
* Custom modules lists (isoname_plugins.txt for isos and plugins.txt for eboots in the same directory
* [bugfix] Now backup of InviZimals works fine with Sony NP9660 driver.
* [new] Added bootscreen displaying which module is loaded.
* more internal improvements.