File Size- 0.07Mb
Latest Version- 0.2
Currently Sepulka supports:So here is my first PSP homebrew, Sepulka. Sepulka is Selective Plugin Loader, plugin, that loads other plugins only in a particular case. Just like Pergame, but my plugin reads game id and game title (great for noobs) from param.sfo, not from ram. Different is format of plugins list too.
* Blacklisting (just add ~ sign before parameter)
* Recognizing of mode (Iso - all backups; umd - all umd games and pbp - for MS games)
* Recognizing of game id and title
* Comments (line must start by #)
* Custom modules lists (isoname_plugins.txt for isos and plugins.txt for eboots in the same directory)
Things to do:
* Add possibility to define custom macros
Note- It may not work correctly on UMD Required mode, so please, change it onto "M33 Driver" or "Sony NP9660".