Admin / Super Mod
multiMAN v1.15.00 - Some "Black Screen Games" Fixed
Deanrr has dropped a major release of his popular app multiMAN on us today, version 1.15.00. If you don't have it, get it, because Deans multiMAN v1.15.00 is such an improvement that no other BM seems to compare right now. Dean brings to us some very very cool stuff like support for "Black Screen Games" from external USB HDD (via anonymous#3), launching of "Black Screen Games" w/[SELECT+X], fixed Blu-ray to AVCHD conversion, and the memory allocation for Remote Play was also fixed. Now for the most important line that you will read today.....Ready?....Games like AC1, POP, MW2, and all which didn't work before, now work! So please go get this, and remember to thank that wonderful dedicated man, Deanrr, for this great application!
* It is required that you have a Blu-ray Disk in the drive at all times, if you can, and "Non-Modified" game files. Disk-less compatibility can vary! Make sure you restart your system anytime an Lv2 application has been used (GAIA/Lv2 V6) before starting multiMAN v1.14.0+
* multiMAN v1.15.0 is a stand-alone installation, no prior installs required. If you have never installed multiMAN, use the v1.15.00 Mega Pack to get all the extra's (covers & themes) installed, otherwise use the v1.15.00 base package
* If you have v1.14.01 or v1.14.02 installed, just install v1.15.00 [Update] over that. No delete required, but you can delete any previous installs and install v1.15.00 Mega/Base.
* multiMAN v1.14.0+ should not require you to run Lv2 v/any! Do not run before multiman! You should only need Lv2 for Fix Permissions. I would restart the system after running Lv2 then run multiMAN.
* Delete prior versions before installing v1.14.0+.
Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin
1 User Says Thank You ModderMan For This Useful Post