Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PS3 4.11 Jailbreak?

  1. #1
    New Member salfon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    PS3 4.11 Jailbreak?

    I've seen soon YouTube videos on 4.11 CFW. That look cool. The video shows the install package file option. Just want to know if they're true or false. Does anyone know? I'm on 3.72 and want to jailbreak.

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    no

    Quote Originally Posted by salfon View Post
    I've seen soon YouTube videos on 4.11 CFW. That look cool. The video shows the install package file option. Just want to know if they're true or false. Does anyone know? I'm on 3.72 and want to jailbreak.
    There is only custom firmware for 3.55, u can downgrade at ur own risk, u cant go online many games cant be played, newer games need a dongle like jailbreak king 2.5, but u still cant go online.

    any cfw tht says 4.11 is a spoofer not reall 4.11

  3. 1 User Says Thank You blazex1 For This Useful Post


  4. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Do a google search on kakaroto he seems to be the only one who's really trying to crack it!

  5. #4
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 492 Times in 429 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psipoc View Post
    Do a google search on kakaroto he seems to be the only one who's really trying to crack it!
    He has actually stopped working on it. He said he doesn't have time to work on it anymore.

    The only way to jailbreak a ps3 on 3.56 or higher is to downgrade with a hardware flasher. Like e3 flasher or Progskeet.

  6. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    He hasn't mentioned he's stopping on his tweets just its going to take a while

  7. #6
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 492 Times in 429 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psipoc View Post
    He hasn't mentioned he's stopping on his tweets just its going to take a while
    He started a poll on ps3hax. He asked whether he should release it unfinshed or not. Because he doesn't have time to work on right now. I would link you to it but I'm on my phone. If you search kakaroto on ps3hax you should be able to find it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •