I suggest in files you provide for DML to change the "Games" folder to "games" because the capital letter caused problems to me with cfg loader. It could not read this folder from ntfs drive, the newest addition to cfg loader to be able to see titles from this file system.
Does this include Wii backups? Or just Gamecube disc backups?Quote:
3) Install the wad file that is included in the pack (this will overwrite your CMIOS and so you will no longer be able to play backups via disc although you will still be able to play originals)
Please, may someone hep me to understand some thing?
1- What is the difference between DML 1.5 and DM(lite) 2.2 ?
I guess that
"DML 1.5" is pretended to load Game cube games from SD ONLY
DM(lite) 2.2 is pretended to load from USB ONLY. Thats is right?
2 - Why have i to choose ios249 to install DM(lite) 2.2 or DML 1.5 .wad file? This replace my IOS249?
If not replace, where this .wad is installed?
3 - My Wii is softmoded by Maufrog. I instaled DM(lite) 2.2 then my GC games stoped to work, so i uninstaled it. Then i downloaded and installed DML 1.5 from Dios Mios Lite Guide By Pob3008, then my GC games come back to work again. I used wad manager 1.7 using ios 249 and DML_booter_SVN_r30_HBC_Pack to load games.
did i did something wrong, wrong IOS or DM(lite) 2.2 and DML 1.5 cannot be installed together?
and sorry my bad english.
2) No it doesn't replace your ios 249 it replaces your mios, u use 249 as it is exploited to let u install it
3)You cannot install them together as the occupty the same ios slot
I read the first post, but I didn't quite understand how it is possible to play GC games from HDD. Is there way to play them from USB HDD not from memorycard?
Okay i'm completely retarded cuz i couldn't understand this, can someone explain the red sentence as its throwing me off, please...
1) Grab this revision of Wiiflow
2) Rename the file boot.dol and replace your boot.dol file in your Wiiflow folder
3) Load Wiiflow in the usual manner
4) Navigate to the bottom right of the screen and press B on the Wiimote until You come to your GC games
5) Select game and play (same as the rest of the guide applies, You must have a game in the Wii)
Mega Man X Collection freezes when it is starting, where the capcom animation movie is shown. How do I fix that?