-Wii 4.3E (softmoded), bought 11/2009
- I messed with ALL ios's including two digit ios's are deleted
- After deleting ios's Wii bricked.
- Wii starts with wiimote and power button, blue light flashes once and then completely black screen. DVD drive is spinning when inserting disk, but can't read anything. Wii can't communicate with SD-card and bootmii is unavailable.
- I have backed up original NAND.bin.
- Another Wii with original SW is available (not moded), if it could help something.
So, the question is: How to restore working NAND to my Wii?
it sounds like you only have bootmii installed as IOS.
Do you have priiloader? can you access it?
No. It doesn' t matter what I put to SD-card. Wii can't read anything. Black screen with or without SD :(
Originally Posted by Shift_Lock
Hold the Reset button while turning on the Wii. Does anything come up?
I've tried everything, also reset method. No influence. After switching on the Wii it just jams and black screen. To reset I need to push power switch about five sec. I think there is no other way than get working NAND restored to Wii, but how to do this?
If you have no priiloader and bootmii only as an ios, there isn't much you can do. You can try the savemiifree method.
Im not sure you understand... We dont want you to reset the wii...
Originally Posted by kaspad
after the wii is off we want you to push and HOLD the reset button down and then power up the wii while still holding the reset ( for 5-10 seconds ) If you have priiloader it will boot.