Bricked wii - only able to use savemiifrii
SaveMii - Wii Troubleshooting I got to route D and saw that my BT module needs to be reseated. i get no video, savemiifrii gets a screen with 4.3(USA) then it fades out when i put flingsmash in.
i get a black screen when turning it on normally.
before yesterday it was a black screen or priiloader (holding reset) but i messed with it and made it worse i did this:
basically: i installed a system menu wad with a wad manager thru the HBC.
- Cause: uninstalling (c)IOS or system menu, or theme/banner brick.
- Symptoms: Will not load system menu. Maintenance mode fails.
* NUS Downloader
* Wad manager
* Preloader/Bootmii as boot2 (note: priiloader will only work if you set it to use another IOS than the removed one before the brick!)
1. Run NUSD and check pack->wad. Now download the wads of all files you deleted.
2. Copy the wads of each folder to the wad folder on the SD card (empty the folder if it exists already)
3. Boot into preloader or Bootmii and launch the Homebrew Channel
4. Run the wad manager and install every wad.
now all i get is 4.3U in white letters when i activate SAVEMIIFRII (gc pad in player 4 with all d-pad directions held down.) when turning it on.
i need an auto-loading disc with a wad manager or any title deleter.
i tried to get my saves off but since wiimotes aren't working i can't do anything normally.
i do have a NAND/key/bootmii folder of my system right when i softmodded it.
is there any chance i get get my saves lol!?
indy lego 1 doesn't load up but the "4.3(USA)" fades away. when i put in flingsmash it reads it for a while but doesn't do anything except let the "4.3(USA)" fade.
1-And when you turn the wii on, what happens? Does it boot directly to a black screen? Does it boot to the health and safty screen, then give black screen? Does it boot to error? Does it boot to the health and safety screen and then give error?
2-Have you tested the wii for priiloader function?
3-Do you happen to have boot2 bootmii?
A: I think it was the bad option, my friend's had the better option.
4-How old is the wii?
A: serial starts with LU63, The Wii has a RVL-001(USA) model number and is produced for Mexico/Canada/USA. The copyright year is 2006.
5-Does it play backup dvds or only usbloading?
6-Did you ever install darkcorp/cioscorp or follow my softmod guide?
A: I used the mauifrog guide
7-Do you have a modchip?
thanks if you can offer any help.