0) I am using a korean wii which was on 4.1U and then I followed the steps below
1) the pen drive I am talking about is working fine in my friends wii so I am 100% sure that the pen drive is fine, formatted in WBFS and has 4 games, all those games are working fine from that pen drive.
2) Now my problem is that I have followed 2 guides, this one and the other one [http://www.wiihacks.com/tutorial-arc...-any-wii.html], in the other guide I have managed all the steps apart from one which is:
"b) Run Trucha Bug Restorer again, this time select to load IOS15 on first screen using dpad left/right, then select the IOS36 menu & install patched (select 'yes' on all 3 patches) IOS36 to slot 36, again using IOS from SD card." [now by saying all steps, yes I mean the steps that precedes it and succeeds it]
"2. Run TBR again. This time make sure you change the IOS to IOS15 and press A. Again, wait for the Disclaimer and then press1. Choose IOS36 menu. Change the last option to YES. All 3 options should say YES. Leave the first option to 36 and choose install patched IOS36.
* Install IOS to slot: 36
* Patch Hash Check (trucha): YES
* Patch ES_Identify: YES
* Patch NAND permissions: YES "
I am getting an error as I can recall that my ios36 is newer than v3094 [dont remember the exact line]
Please help, I badly feel like playing new super mario bros wii, I own an original disk but my dvd drive is screwed :(