Only if you have 1.1 running on ios 58. If not do it over again :)
Installed using this guide, again... for the umpteenth time. It's an amazing guide and I really appreciate it. The problem I'm having is that WiiFlow will not read my usb drive (WD MyBook 3TB NTFS). I don't want to switch to fat32 because I also have some pretty big backups of things from my computer (>4GB). Is there anyway to fix this? It basically says either load from SD or eventually tried to load from NAND.
I'm loading the channels from the SD card, the games from the USB HD.
Should add that it works fine with CFG loader and USB loader GX, but I can't play my Modern Warfare 3 backup on those. It only seems to work with wiiflow.
(Posted before but it got lost, deleted and reposted)
Newer USB3 drives are notoriously more problematic w/ the wii, I recommend against them.
Can anyone help me? Please reply to my previous post...thank you!
I followed every step of this guide, and I must say, im impressed. It worked perfectly until the VERY end... Basically i got all the hard stuff out of the way and now Im having trouble with the simples D: Anyway I have a few questions...
- I load WiiFlow, and try to install a game. I apparently dont have enough blocks to install the game. Does this mean my USB drive lacks the space, or my Wii does? And if it is my Wii without the space, how can I save the game file to my USB device?
- How do I get the three USB loaders to run properly? How should my SD card look for each one?
- Every time I turn on my Wii, I go straight to BootMii, which I get why that happens, but isnt Priiloader supposed to load too or something? It loaded when I completed chapter 2, but then Chapter 3 asks you to format your SD again, did that affect it even if i put the Priiloader app back on my SD? And when I activate Priiloader through HBC I cant change or update any settings.
- Are ripped games saved as iso files on your USB device?
- Can I rip GCN games just like Wii games, or is there a different process?
I just finished using this guide to update my previously softmodded wii that had undergone several iterations (had at various points installed the old waninkoko and hermes cIOSes).
What I would like to know now is if everything is properly updated and cleaned up.
Can someone tell me what the current tool(s) of choice are for dumping the full info about all my IOS configurations so that I might post them for confirmation?
Also, with the newer d2x cIOS is the need for the older Waninkoko and Hermes cIOS totally gone now?
I had tried using some older tools that I previously used (most notably WAD manager) and they no longer seem to function. I realize that MMM is recommended now, but there are some things that only WAD Manager was capable of.