Read most the posts but i need help
I read alot of the post and this guide a few times trying to find the answers. I'm new to the world of wii but not the mod scene (one of my PS2 & XBOX were HM and I did the SM on my PSP Phat). I have a few questions if you can help me about this Wii softmod.
1. Whats the difference between the files in the HackMii.zip from LetterBomb then the ones directly from HackWii themselves?
2. What versions of HackMii, BootMii and HBC is in the LetterBomb HackMii.zip that this guild is for?
3. I noticed there is a section stating that 3.2 or 4.1 firmware is best, is there a way to downgrade my new 4.3 wii to 4.1?
4. I couldn't find any guide anywhere stating where or not if a softmod'd wii could play GameCube games from USB or not. I know they can play back-up DVD-R GameCube games but nothing on playing via USB drive. Can GC games be played from USB and if so what file format (iso?) and what folder do i put them in?
5. What is the folder structure for an external USB that will have my backups, movies, music, pictures, homebrews, ect.?