scooby74029 has released today a Wii theme app for the PC. This new app is only for Windows. And it has some nice features, see below.
-36 themes to choose from (more to come)------ all by The Wii Theme Team
- can be run from provided gui(themewii_pc.exe)
or run from commandline (themewii.exe)
- based on ThemeMii by Leathl and nusfilegrabber by leathl and xflak
- optional spinning, fast spinning, or no spinning outline for channels
- System menu's supported 3.2, 4.0 - 4.3
- get themewii_pc.rar
- extract all files
- if you want to use the commandline tool start a command window and type themewii help for instructions(command window needs to be started in same folder as themewii.exe
- if you want to use the provided Gui doubleclick themewii_pc.exe
- choose a system menu a region your theme and an option if you want
- hit the build theme button and wait
- Use MyMenuifyMOD to install .......
Just downloaded this app and i must say its fast in compiling a csm file. Will try installing when the wife gets of the wii!
Be very careful with themes when you don't have bootmii as boot2...
Not yet, I'm not much into themes anyways tho. I've only installed the Black Wii theme.
Originally Posted by Pob3008
+28 If you don't have bootmii installed as boot2 themes could be the easiest way to brick your wii if something goes wrong. Priiloader does NOT always work for recovering from theme bricks. If you have boot2 then GodSpeed!
Originally Posted by narse1979
Sounds like a neat app for boot2 users since the themes are at the ready, though.