The power was surely correct, but it seems a few might have been off because I get USB error when I connect it with the client running. Strange. I would have been sure you were right.
I'm still waiting for a response from datel to confirm if your information was correct. If it was, it must be the PCs and OSes I've tried.
That was pretty fun intalling that.
I've been using the same cheap precision tip since 2005, so it didn't heat too well this time.
I had slightly high guage solder because I couldn't find my thin stuff. So I cut and molded little flakes to melt into the pads. I burned my pinky like a noob and less than half a minute later I stepped on a thumbtack that who knows why it was on the floor. It was fun, and I'm not even trying to be sarcastic.
I think it was my best soldering job despite the fact that I used old tools and all the other factors that should have made the task fail.
Sent from my DROID X2 using WiiHacks