xk3y Firmware v1.04
The 1.04 firmware beta adds one major feature and a number of fixes, see below.
- isoMenu system
- Fixed Hitachi 78/79 & XGD3
- Fixed Samsung & XGD3 (thanks to morph0 and others)
- Increased AP25 failure grace period
- Implemented MenuIso menu system
- Changed behavior when an ISO is selected and tray is closed. ISO is now queued until tray opens
- Added Mount point count to main menu
- Added xkey.cfg file
On popular demand we have added the IsoMenu feature. It implements a Mixed Media style menu system. Xk3y generates a virtual ISO in memory that represents the USB Mass Storage devices attached to your Xk3y. You can then navigate the menu and launch games with the Xbox joypad.
Download xk3y Firmware v1.04
Still no word on if the perfected the live option huh?
Nope. Xbox Live support is still under Work in progress at the xk3y site.
v1.05 sneek peek.
Thumbnails are now added to the IsoMenu feature.
Add a JPG to the directory where the game ISO resides, give it the same name as the ISO but with a jpg file extension. That JPG is shown in the XBox's Picture Library browser when the game is selected. A small white square is shown if there is no JPG