My name's Eric.
I'm a pretty noobish guy who modifies everything that I own. (I eventually have to even if I didn't want to from the beginning)
Because of this, I have a motto "If it isn't broken, fix it 'till it stops workin', then screw with it some more until it's better than before.".
Anyway, I was interested in modding the Wii before it was released (As I am in the Wii U) and started messing with Wii software and hardware in 2008.
I mostly got what I needed to know from Wiibrew.org, Wehackwii.pbworks.com and a few irreputable sources. I haven't messed with my Wii for over a year, I've mainly been working with Emulating the Wii. (I love the smoother rendering and resolutions and versatility) Recently, I have encountered a problem when I revisited my Wii and removed my broken Wode. In search of help, I have found this great community that I wish to be involved with.
I also have this thing for messing with game data, values and addresses and such. Don't call me a cheater, I don't do it to cheat.
I own a Datel Drive Doctor and a Broken WODE, both uninstalled. My Wii is NTSC region from release day.