M3i Zero 1.4.3 update released
Please Read before continuing!
*This updated software package supports only the M3i Zero card (GMP-Z003 model), the code is printed on the top right of the label of the card.
*If you used this package upgrade, no need to use the "M3i Zero Core data file V1.7.2" to upgrade again.
*For the users who has the M3i Zero card which is not GMP-Z003 model, please use core data file V1.7.2.
*In order to update the firmware of the M3i Zero card, you must have the NDS, NDS Lite or NDSi NDSi(XL) console. The updated software can run up in one of these consoles, then the updated M3i Zero card should be able to boot up properly in any NDS console included 3DS.
*Please make sure that the power of the console is sufficient and prevent moving the console during the updated process.
1. i) Copy the “M3GUpdaterPlus_143.nds” onto the microSD card.
ii) Copy the "system" file onto the microSD card or install the "M3SAKURA" system
(For the detail of installing the system or "M3SAKURA", please read the corresponding instruction.)
2. Insert that microSD card into the M3i Zero card.
3. Insert M3i Zero card into one of the following console (NDS, NDS Lite or NDSi NDSi(XL))
4. Power on the console and the M3 software should run up. Select the “M3GUpdaterPlus_143.nds” file then press [A] to launch it.
5. Just follow the instruction on the screen or press [start] twice to start the updated process.
6. The "Updating success" message will be displayed on the screen if the updated process is success.
7. After the updated process is finished, you may take out the M3i Zero, You may insert this card into 3DS to use it.