- Users who used mauifrog's softmod guide, Do NOT use this! You can, but do not need to since you already have it setup!
- Only Install in iOS slots 200 and above!
- NEVER DELETE OR MODIFY iOS UNDER 200!
- Brick protection is not needed but is recommended!
Slots Used by Loaders
CFG USB Loader: cIOS222-224 and ciOS245-250
WiiFlow: ciOS 1 - 253
USB Loader GX: ciOS200 - 255
Neither myself or this website supports piracy, if you there is any talk of piracy or asking for help with pirate related issues, you will be banned!
Useful to have for the odd games like Monster Hunter Tri and some Music games.
Recommended for WAD Installers.
ciOS236 v65535 (Thanks Krank)
This is a noob-proof setup. This should cover it for most users.
ciOS223 v4 w/ iOS37 and iOS38 (For Monster Hunter Tri and Music Games)
ciOS236 v65535 w/ iOS36 (Installing files)
ciOS249 r21 d2x v6 w/ iOS56 (Works with almost all games) flawlessly
ciOS250 r21 d2x v6 w/ iOS57 (For the games d2x w/ iOS56 doesn't work; Black Ops.)
Install all Recommended ciOS Pack
For those who just want to quickly install all recommended in one go.
BACKUP AND FORMAT YOUR SD CARD TO FAT32
1. Download This Pack.
2. Unzip it and place the files inside the folder onto the root of your SD Card.
3. Insert SD Card into Wii and load Homebrew Channel.
4. Start Multi-Mod Manager.
5. Load a fakesigned iOS (236 or 249).
6. Select 'WAD Manager'.
7. Press '1' then 'A' to select all.
8. Press Install and wait for it to finish.
9. Once done, press Home to exit.
Cile for the Original idea and ciOS202 files
Krank for the iOS236 wad
All ciOS Developers