I don't wanna hijack someone else's post but can you guys tell me what These numbers mean for me? My Wii says there is a 75% chance I have the GC2-D3 with no drive chip and a 25% chance it has the GC2-D3-2 (v2) with no drive chip. I'm assuming it's good because I have it reading burned copies of games. Not reliably for sure but it is nonetheless.
How do I go about cleaning the lens w/o ripping it apart?
Originally Posted by narse1979
Also I'm now experiencing dvd error 1208 with neogammaR9. I'm going to try a burn at 2x with nero instead of 4x with imgburn. After that I'm going to try some different ISOs. If I still can't get it working I'm going to do a system check if you could take a look at it for me.