A question about WiiKey and more
I´ve recently bought a Wii, the guy i bought it from have´nt used it for 3 years, but it got Wiikey and usb-loader installed. ;)
Now to my questions
1. WIth the WiiKey chip i can run both pal and ntsc, right?
2. Can i still run both pal and ntsc from a HDD then?
3. USB-loader is old, there are better options right? Like wii-flow or usb-loader gx, are there any major differences (except appereance) between those?
4. With wii-flow or usb-loader gx, i use Wii backup manager to transform the .isos to .wbfs, this is necessary for usb-loader to be able to read the game right?
5. usb-loader gx still reads .wbfs files from a fat32 HDD right?