multiMAN v1.16.03 Released
multiMAN v1.16.03 Released- NTFS Support, 3.56 FW Spoof, 99% Fix & More!
Download - PS3Hax Network - Playstation 3 Hacks and Mods - Downloads - multiMAN v1.16.03
Your favorite backup manager just got sexier, dean, the coder behind Multiman, has released a massive update to his backup manager with many goodies for you to get your hands on. New features include the long awaited NTFS support (for EXTERNAL USB drives currently). Fixes the 99% hang issue many of you were having when copying files. He also brings v3.56 spoofing. The NTFS is still being worked on so if there are issues be patient as they will most likely be fixed in the future.
* NTFS support for external USB HDD (START+/ to switch to NTFS driver)
* USB.CFG configuration file edit required: 0xVNID:0xPRID:V (vendor ID, product ID, V=number of volumes)
* Only copy from NTFS is supported – nothing more, nothing less
* Folder/File copy in FileManager from NTFS volumes
* Merging split files while copying from NTFS is not supported (only 1:1 copy)
* Altered display modes 1, 2, 3 and 4 (small device icon in lower right corner)
* Fixed 99% progress bar freeze
* Fixed “not enough space on destination drive” in rare cases
* New cache convention
* Added support for 3.56 spoof
* Probably a lot of other things…
Source: multiMAN v1.16.03 Released- NTFS Support, 3.56 FW Spoof, 99% Fix & More! | PS3Hax Network